1. You should make something about Alliance population.

Hello GM's of Warmane.

I Have a suggestion for Alliance population. I'm cheking on a daily bases information about population of Icecrown realm and Horde are clearly alot of more people, at some point population is like 42% Aliance and 58% Horde.

This is so big different between two factions i can calculate it easly : Icecrown realm is like 12k population so Hordes are like 7k people and Aliance is 5k people , yes population at pick hours is like 46% Aliance and 54% Horde. But i can say it you have to do something for Aliance like free Faction Change from Horde to Aliance and some good stuff for people who change their faction maybe.

Everyone can see it even in Dalaran Horde Bank full of people and when i log with my Horde Charter they are like 2 times more Raids,RBG and when u are with Horde is so hard to join in Wintergrasp but when im with my Aliance is okey.

Thank you in advice , hope i see some change in close future.

2. You seriously cry about horde pop being higher than alliance by 2k?

Haha, let them be more on horde side, more people for me to gank, kill in tanaris, wintergrasp, bg.

3. The peak time population difference isn't even 10% of realm's official cap. That's close enough.

4. A lot of people go Horde for PvE and therefor it's allways going to be more raids on global.
    A lot of people go Alliance for PvP.