1. Stuck on The Battle For The Undercity quest(Lordaeron)

https://imgur.com/a/XY1GD5o

Hello there people,
    So i was doing The Battle For The Undercity quest and later found out that this quest is bugged, which is totally fine.
    Unfortunately for me i am not able to complete the quest or to go back to the phase of the game where i can see people and npc in both Undercity and Orgrimmar, and i decided to wrote an in-game ticket. I am posting a link for you guys to see what i have to deal with 5 days now with 8 to 16 hours waiting time on every ticket.
    Clearly i do not want the quest to be autocomplete for me, i just want somebody to tell me what i need to do go back in the normal phase of the game where both Orgrimmar and Undercity are not completely empty for me.
    And to be perfectly clear this is third or fourth GM in-game who reply this way.

2. Just got into same mess today. both cities are not usable for me now. Maybe there is possibility to make it completable without all the event or something?

3. Already did that before even posting here, and today I got same replay as AngelPetya.
    just wait till it will be fixed? that means I have to now live without UC and Ogri for nobody knows how long? And prolly long as quest isnt fixed for very long now. Kind of nonsense response this time.

4. Write ticket again. Request being phased out of bugged phase as the quest is bugged and incomplete.

5. I just did the quest yesterday and it worked perfectly fine. Which side are you doing it on ? Alliance? I even walked away and got my fishing achieves and when I came back it started up perfectly good. All you have to do is walk back up to where Jania is. It is a heavily scripted event with alot of moving parts so maybe something did indeed mess up but just letting you know it did indeed work for me as I did it yesterday. What exactly is the problem though? What stage are you stuck on?