1. Lady 25 HC still overtuned

I know Lady got a series of nerfs before, but she's still horribly overtuned. Queen HC, PP HC, Sindy HC, Halion HC even LoD are done before progressing Lady HC, when she should be easier than Marrowgar, just as it is in 10 man. She is not quite there yet, in my opinion she needs another damage reduction, specially for spirits, and a bit less HP. There's just no room for error with her and at the same time she has so many mechanics that the fight becomes a mess in a blink of an eye.

Anub'arak 25 is another boss avoided by LoD guilds. A ToC boss is harder than ICC's last bosses, how is that even possible?

2. Anub25 hc isnt really avoided, people who want to kill it, kill it, its just some players are too lazy to farm block gear for tank, and lady dmg output is fine, and spirits dmg output shouldnt be reduced, but they should be fixed and target properly. There have been more than enough nerfs in ICC so much that the previously difficult fights are a joke now.

3. I know Lady got a series of nerfs before, but she's still horribly overtuned. Queen HC, PP HC, Sindy HC, Halion HC even LoD are done before progressing Lady HC, when she should be easier than Marrowgar, just as it is in 10 man. She is not quite there yet, in my opinion she needs another damage reduction, specially for spirits, and a bit less HP. There's just no room for error with her and at the same time she has so many mechanics that the fight becomes a mess in a blink of an eye.

Anub'arak 25 is another boss avoided by LoD guilds. A ToC boss is harder than ICC's last bosses, how is that even possible?
    Lady isn't really overtuned anymore. Spirits are functionally retail (their targeting is still a bit wonky, but that's a 'positive bug'), her HP and mana are definitely a little more than retail, but the biggest issue with Lady has been and always will be peoples' inability to stop damage whoring, stop cleaving, CCing their friends, and having the situational awareness to avoid spirits. Lady's reputation is more of a deterrence for guilds to progress her than how difficult she actually is. If there is to be any changes, I think her enrage can be extended an extra minute or two to give guilds with less-than-farming-LOD-for-months levels of gear to actually be able to progress it, if they choose. This is a fair 'nerf' as players still need to deal with mechanics in P2 properly to be able to kill her. Otherwise, her hp and mana tuning is fine in my opinion.

4. I agree with you, mechanics should be respected at any cost to keep the encounters fun and challenging enough to demand focus. And yes, the enrage timer could be extended to give more room for error. The fights with lots of mechanics and movement are battles for survival not DPS races. I have never seen PP enrage, because it's a fight where people have to stop DPS constantly, move, switch targets and keep track of their surroundings, if DPS is low the plague debuff and slime pools will kill the raid, acting as a soft enrage. But on Lady you have to do a ton of DPS on top of being a messier fight than PP, where any mistake snowballs into a wipe.