1. REALLY IMPORTANT!!!!!Soloqueu title Supreme missing!

Hello I need serious help i had achieved rank 2 position in the Soloque Battlegroup2 as Paladin my name is Foodealer, but there was a paladin named Sarafraisou that shouldnt be there because its a bugg from the Season 8 Ladder so that character got my Supreme title along with few other please help.

My character :http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ckrock/summary
    Bugged Character Sarahfraisou: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ckrock/summary
    The ladder before end of the season: https://imgbb.com/B4VGfmx

2. Im waiting 2 days now with opened ticket igame and nine GM is answering me, there is any staff online who could hel me!?

3. "A place for players to help players"

Other players can't help you with that. To reach support from the Staff, either send an email to [email protected] or open a ticket on website and pick General Issues if you have supported the server at least once.

4. Hello Ive sent an email to [email protected] and ive opened a ticket in game.Some GM told me he cant do somethign about it,and the email none answered to me like 2 days still, i have no idea whats going on at all, i have the evidence and everything, also another player had the same problem like me.

5. Hello Ive sent an email to [email protected] and ive opened a ticket in game.Some GM told me he cant do somethign about it,and the email none answered to me like 2 days still, i have no idea whats going on at all, i have the evidence and everything, also another player had the same problem like me.
    Just wait for the email reply.

6. Please tell me how many days I have to wait for an email response this is like a clown fiesta

7. I'm sorry but it can be "important" only for those who's gonna sell their toons after Icecrown migration. Anything else is.onlynclown fiesta to exist around PvP title. For now, you just ask for extra attention to your person for sakenof getting title and selling it after.

8. I don't ask for attention I just Need this situation to finish as soon as possible, it's not my fault for

9. So if you don't get your responses instantly you decide its okey to write in every related topic and open new ones.
    way to go!

**** happens, its a private server.

10. Instantly are 5 days of waiting with no response, do you think that Im a begger I m asking for a help because as I mentioned it's server's mistake, not mine

11. Instantly are 5 days of waiting with no response, do you think that Im a begger I m asking for a help because as I mentioned it's server's mistake, not mine
    You'll get your help, it just takes time. Staff is limited and amount of tickets/emails they have to go day by day is HIGH.

12. OhieMitzen thanks you understand my situation, yeah I have to wait a lot I guess

13. Hey anyone from staff , can answer my email ive sent it like 10 days before, and still no answer

14. Small things can take up to 2 weeks. I feel like this kind of thing might take eaven longer.