1. I can't find the Knights of the Ebon Blade quest on Thassarian

I can't find Knights of the Ebon Blade start quest from Thassarian on the alliance ship in icecrown.

Also, the NPC in Dalaran doesn't have the quest "Preparations for War" either.

All my previous characters were Horde and this was never a problem; i always found the quest on the Icecrown ships.

Can you put me on the quest or help me? :S

Thanks in advance!

2. I've seen some people saying the same in guild chat.

3. There are two ways to unlock that:

1. Preparations for War which requires cold weather, level 77 and parts of the Wrathgate
    2. Crusader's Pinnacle which requires Argent Vanguard

4. Actually, Crusader's Pinnacle is basically optional for It's all Fun and Games, because when you unlock the zone, there's a quest from an Orc inside the "inn" that sends you to the airship, but that's just if you don't really know where the ship is or you haven't seen it yet.

Preparations for War isn't really a prerequisite either, it's just to originally get a free ride to the airship. The only requisite is Cold Weather Flying, you do not need to complete anything related to the Wrathgate storyline either.

Although they do tend to bug out depending on the phasing you're in, even though these NPCs on the airship are not phased whatsoever, so I'd still suggest you try and do Crusader's Pinnacle questline to sort of tell the game you're progressing through Icecrown.

Or maybe you just forgot to purchase Cold Weather Flying? lol