1. Make transmog purchasable with coins

Hi,

I think it would be interesting to allow people to buy the transmog alone(only the essence, not the item itself) with coins.
    There are so many items that we want just for transmog sake and allowing that will not grant us any advantage because it's purely cosmetic.

Not sure if it's implemented already on other realms, but I would love to have that on Lordareon.

Thank you.

2. Hi,

I think it would be interesting to allow people to buy the transmog alone(only the essence, not the item itself) with coins.
    There are so many items that we want just for transmog sake and allowing that will not grant us any advantage because it's purely cosmetic.

Not sure if it's implemented already on other realms, but I would love to have that on Lordareon.

Thank you.
    I personally wouldn't like that. It would just take away one more incentive for people to do old content. Before transmog you couldn't get anyone to do vanilla/TBC raids but now I see them daily. I would agree though with them selling tier sets in packages for a discount (i.e. Tier 1 Lawbringer Set for 23 coins) and includes every item in the set for transmog. Weapons transmog and obscure off-pieces are the biggest incentive for people doing old content IMO, so i don't think selling tier sets for tmog would effect people wanting to do the raids as much.

3. More lazyness will only create less gameplay, makes sense right? The essence of having players playing the game is far more important my friend.

4. I personally wouldn't like that. It would just take away one more incentive for people to do old content. Before transmog you couldn't get anyone to do vanilla/TBC raids but now I see them daily. I would agree though with them selling tier sets in packages for a discount (i.e. Tier 1 Lawbringer Set for 23 coins) and includes every item in the set for transmog. Weapons transmog and obscure off-pieces are the biggest incentive for people doing old content IMO, so i don't think selling tier sets for tmog would effect people wanting to do the raids as much.
    Yeah, or maybe we could allow only specific items to be sold as transmog, like green/blue items for example.
    I guess this wouldn't affect people going to old raids.

I personally want an item that is not even obtainable, which is the Vengeful Gladiator's Longbow.

5. Yeah, or maybe we could allow only specific items to be sold as transmog, like green/blue items for example.
    I guess this wouldn't affect people going to old raids.

I personally want an item that is not even obtainable, which is the Vengeful Gladiator's Longbow.
    Obtainable via Coin Store, so yeah.. Buy from store and use your scroll on it.
    Green/Blue BoE items from AH? Most likely cheaper via AH than using coins (based on trade's gold:coin -ratio).

I'd think maybe some quest reward item essences (or items themselves) could be bought. Though that would be rather niche market, probably not something worth the time.

I'll just humor myself. The best realistic situation is to copy WoW's Black Market AH, random non-coin shop items could be bought (xmog purposes and what not) from a store. The store would randomize itself every week to offer new deals.