1. Cross-realm arenas and battlegrounds

Hello,

I'm going to go straight to the point: while cross-realm pvp sounds like an incredible idea, the reality shows us the opposite.
    While meeting fully geared opponents from realms like Lordaeron or Icecrown in BGs is annoying, it may be balanced conisering both factions will receive these players. I can live with this.

My question for you is: how is it a good idea that on the very first day of the arena season start (i.e. relentless), you simply match up with fully geared relentless/pve bis equipped players from the other realms?
    How is this constructive, fun, adequate or fair to realms like Frostmourne? This only makes Frostmourne players avoid arena, as "fighting" is just ridiculous. You just queue to get 10 matches and that's it. Also, I feel sorry for Lordaeron/Icecrown players that actually have fun 2-shooting low-geared players.

So in spite of properly dedicating time to gear up, what are Frostmourne players presented with? opponents at least 1 season ahead of them. Is it possible to succeed? Yes. Is it fair? You tell me.

I'm really curious to see if any Frostmourne players actually find it fun - except for some pros, that managed somehow to get last season's full gear; and even they should find it very, very unfair.

What's the idea, fellas?
    Thank you.
    Edited: October 24, 2021

2. My question for you is: how is it a good idea that on the very first day of the arena season start (i.e. relentless), you simply match up with fully geared relentless/pve bis equipped players from the other realms?
    How is this constructive, fun, adequate or fair to realms like Frostmourne? This only makes Frostmourne players avoid arena, as "fighting" is just ridiculous. You just queue to get 10 matches and that's it. Also, I feel sorry for Lordaeron/Icecrown players that actually have fun 2-shooting low-geared players.
    Are you saying that currently Frostmourne players can face Icecrown/lordaeron players in Arena?

As far as I know you can face just "blackrock seasonal" characters in Arena (and they do not get instant/free Relentlesss/Toc gear as for "s8 meta" characters)

3. I just ****ing love going into battlegrounds with my 1200 resilience deadly/furious gear and getting crit by some ilvl 284 shadowmournelord for 10k. CAN WE PLEASE CHANGE THIS

I haven't faced any Icecrown/Lordaeron players in arena (yet) but the RBGs are frustrating beyond belief
    Edited: October 24, 2021

4. Hello,

I'm going to go straight to the point: while cross-realm pvp sounds like an incredible idea, the reality shows us the opposite.
    While meeting fully geared opponents from realms like Lordaeron or Icecrown in BGs is annoying, it may be balanced conisering both factions will receive these players. I can live with this.

My question for you is: how is it a good idea that on the very first day of the arena season start (i.e. relentless), you simply match up with fully geared relentless/pve bis equipped players from the other realms?

So in spite of properly dedicating time to gear up, what are Frostmourne players presented with? opponents at least 1 season ahead of them. Is it possible to succeed? Yes. Is it fair? You tell me.

I'm really curious to see if any Frostmourne players actually find it fun - except for some pros, that managed somehow to get last season's full gear; and even they should find it very, very unfair.

What's the idea, fellas?
    Thank you.
    I don't know about arena, but they sure do show up in battlegrounds every now and then. It actually happened to a friend and I just now:

Needless to say; not only is this a disheartening factor, it is completely unfair. I'd rather wait an extra 10 minutes and get matched with players who have access to the same gear as I do, rather than spend 15 minutes in/for a game I know I won't win. Please do something about this.

5. The best thing for Warmane to do here is TURN OFF cross-realm Battlegrounds between Frostmourne and Lordaeron/Icecrown as well as NEVER allow cross-realm Arenas to be anything other than FROSTMOURNE & PROGRESSIVE BLACKROCK until Frostmourne merges with Icecrown again at the end of the last content phase. I really hope that we won't be forced to match with BiS PvE geared players from IC/Lord in arena once we get a hold of a couple Relentless pieces or even WF pieces next season. It's just insanely unfair.

6. Just found out about this in BG. Right now, I'm pretty geared (almost full furious, with 3 relentless pieces). And yet, instead of being top gear or near top gear, I walked into battleground and found that 2/3 of the enemy team was Icecrown, with full wrathful, LK heroic weapons, and Ruby Sanctum heroic trinkets and I was WOEFULLY undergeared.

I took a screenshot of a hunter on my team. Full wrathful, heroic LK weapon, ruby sanctum heroic trinket, etc. All transmogged because he's probably had the character for 3 years. It was ridiculous... I was getting curb stomped by people who had 6-7k hp (30%) more than I, more resil, more SP, and far better weapons than I can possibly ACCESS since the content isn't released.

Merging the battlegroups so that I'm playing against people with access to FAR better gear than I can get is plain unfair. If arena is limited to Frostmourne and Blackrock, why aren't battlegrounds? It makes no sense. Why undo that limitation now? It should run until the end of frostmourne.

Instead of putting more players into the que to get beat on by people with access to better gear, all this does is piss me off and make me not want to play BGs. This needs to be fixed and BGs need a separate battlegroup, just like on arena. I'll stick to Wintergrasp and trying to eke out a daily win until it gets fixed.

7. Are you saying that currently Frostmourne players can face Icecrown/lordaeron players in Arena?

As far as I know you can face just "blackrock seasonal" characters in Arena (and they do not get instant/free Relentlesss/Toc gear as for "s8 meta" characters)
    Arenas are fine. BGs are not.

If it's limited in arena, why would the same limitation not exist for BGs? Being near peak gear and having dammed near 0 chance because your opponent has access to FAR more resilience, hp, and damage (and I mean FAR more) isn't a good change. It's a frustrating change. Maybe it wouldn't be if I had the same ability/time to get the same level of gear, but I can't due to server/seasonal limitations, which means it's just unfair and unbalanced, serving only to drive away frostmourne players from BG content.

8. This has been discussed in and out numerous times already. No need for another thread.