1. Can you elaborate what's it doing?
    Compiling shaders, which is a synchronous process (game rendering halts during the process). Once a shader is compiled it is stored in the Wow.dxvk-cache file so this process is not repeated for this particular shader, but there are a few of them, which means the first time you start the game it's very stuttery for a while.

(Think of a shader as a very small program that generates a discrete visual effect.)

Just to be clear the stuttering shouldn't last that long, probably not hours as I said, so if it keeps happening then your problem lies elsewhere.

2. Compiling shaders, which is a synchronous process (game rendering halts during the process). Once a shader is compiled it is stored in the Wow.dxvk-cache file so this process is not repeated for this particular shader, but there are a few of them, which means the first time you start the game it's very stuttery for a while.

(Think of a shader as a very small program that generates a discrete visual effect.)

Just to be clear the stuttering shouldn't last that long, probably not hours as I said, so if it keeps happening then your problem lies elsewhere.
    Ahhh... I see. Thanks ~
    I thought it was doing something else, though I already had in mind might be because of the Caching of something. Guess I was right.

It is run perfectly now ~

3. For the guys with a laptop and an AMD CPU with a dedicated GPU Nvidia that is not working .... try this https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answ...d-radeon-igpus

4. 1 Week Ago  
    For those thinking of trying this mod for the game do note: If you have 2 or 3 screens and you're used to playing the old 3.3.5a version of WoW in windowed mode and seeing the WoW screen while you switch to other apps then this won't work. In a multi-screen setup when we switch to another app the screen for WoW goes black and we can't see anything going on in-game with DXVK. So this is a complete no-go at all for multi-monitor users.

5. 1 Day Ago  
    For those thinking of trying this mod for the game do note: If you have 2 or 3 screens and you're used to playing the old 3.3.5a version of WoW in windowed mode and seeing the WoW screen while you switch to other apps then this won't work. In a multi-screen setup when we switch to another app the screen for WoW goes black and we can't see anything going on in-game with DXVK. So this is a complete no-go at all for multi-monitor users.
    In the nvidia control panel, 3D settings, vulkan present method, have you tried the DXGI option?

First ... 456