1. Pandaria

Hey new player here! (well kinda I've been playing on offi since 2012) and I was looking to play some pandaria but it appears the server is kinda dead, can someone confirm this for me? lol thanks!!

2. Hey new player here! (well kinda I've been playing on offi since 2012) and I was looking to play some pandaria but it appears the server is kinda dead, can someone confirm this for me? lol thanks!!
    Well, kinda. Barely having 300 players usually, peak times up to 400 I guess. Can't say what's its like in-game.

3. You might find a handful of players here and there. But when it comes to group stuff and farming big instances you can pretty much forget about that. If you want to solo this expansion it's doable, and you might encounter some players here and there. But that is it. From my experience.
    Edited: October 25, 2021

4. Most of the players are max level, so low level content lfg isnt as active

5. I'm now downloading MoP to see how the things are myself..and if there is any point to play it again ( I love this expansion, but stopped two years ago, because realm was ghost )
    I'll update this post later with pictures for anyone who's interested.

6. Alliance
    Horde
    Website (for the time verification, 2 minutes difference)

Edit:
    Random Battleground (lv. 90)
    I don't have any clue how long it's gonna take, so I just gave up after 15 minutes

Hope this info helps you
    Edited: October 25, 2021

7. oh thats kinda sad to hear :(
    I really love Pandaria too bad its kinda dead
    anyway if anyone wants to play me and some friends are leveling on the horde :) so yeah

8. Pandaria is awesome! Also the soundtrack just gives a relaxed vibe too it. Sometimes I just play WotLK with Pandaria soundtrack.