1. Mythic plus wtlk

Hi All,

So my suggestion is just an idea but I think it would add more life to the game for end game players. I find myself just logging at the moment to collect my E.O.F from 5man heroics and join an ICC/RS but the game is pretty easy and I think I speak for a lot of players who want a challenge that will give meaningful rewards. So my suggestion is introducing a mythic plus system for the WTLK content like 5man heroic and possible raids. I don't know how much work it would take to create this kind of system for WTLK but I honestly think it would give new life to alot of old content.
    The rewards could be scaled with the difficulty with increasing difficultly to the point of just sheer insanity to complete , but I think alot of players like myself would welcome this challenge.
    TYBB

2. Suggested countless times > denied same countless times.
    Next time, check suggestions before writing "unpopular genius ideas".

3. So further dipping the scales of PvP balance? Yeah.. never.

4. Suggested countless times > denied same countless times.
    Next time, check suggestions before writing "unpopular genius ideas".
    Unpopular idea but suggested countless times?

5. Unpopular idea but suggested countless times?
    You do know what is captions and sarcasm?) My post was example of them. Might help you before playing smart next time

6. Only way i can see that working is if item scaling only works inside ICC, like heirlooms. Let's say a Bryntroll HC+ could be 284 ilvl inside ICC but becomes 277 outside.

This could work for Lordaeron, where the hardcore players say raids are too easy, and 90% of the server says it's too hard. We could have different levels of difficulty to please all the spectrum of the playerbase.

7. Not m+
    But challenge mode.

1 difficulty
    Best time
    Rewards could be cosmetic or give you a buff when running the dungeon on heroic / normal to facilitate faster heroics

8. I think the best solution is to implement what they are doing on Frostmourne with Timewalking raids into Icecrown but with a monthly release. Like for example, in January they would have Molten Core level 80 Timewalking, then in Febuary MC will go back to level 60 and BWL will be the Timewalking raid of the month, then so on and so forth until have cleared all Vanilla/TBC content then it restarts.

Jan- Molten Core
    Feb- Blackwing Lair
    March- Temple of Ahn'Qiraj
    April- Karazhan
    May- Gruul’s Lair+Magtheridon’s Lair
    June-Serpentshrine Cavern
    July- Tempest Keep
    Aug- Hyjal Summit
    Sept- The Black Temple
    Oct- Zul’Aman+Zul'Gurub
    Nov-Sunwell Plateau
    Dec- World Boss Christmas Event were all the World Bosses drop EoF+Mounts, maybe same loot table as ICC25 (give them daily spawns but make them 40man raids+double HP to make them extremely challenging)

This would ideal IMO.
    Edited: November 13, 2021

9. Unpopular idea but suggested countless times?
    If it has been suggested countless times, it doesn't need to be suggested again. Do not worry, though, we do keep an eye on these sort of things and are listening. I'll be closing this thread to preserve the suggestion for what it is.