1. arena points

Dont know whats happening but im not getting arena points at the end of the reset. First reset tought i didnt have enough participation in the team ( had like 40% or someting). But this week i had 90% and 10 games played and still didnt get points. Is any1 else having this issue or am i forgetting something obvious?

2. Any news? Still no points yet, my arena partner is about to quit the game because of this lol :/

3. They said it was going to be difficult, if possible, to determine or verify who was impacted. But it's highly unlikely for that to happen again.

4. Is there any official thread or post about this? It feels very left in the dark, like nobody except staff are informed/involved? I'm so bummed that I'm not able to get relentless helmet next flush even though I should have it by then with those lost arena points. Risking dipping below the rating threshold required for a certain item just plain sucks

5. Hi, i just logged and they did give us arena points, so i guess its fixed, thank you

6. What? I didn't get any additional points after the sunday/monday flush 2 days ago

7. What? I didn't get any additional points after the sunday/monday flush 2 days ago
    I have been going through backups to try and find out who was affected by this issue, I gave back points to all the players who had missed out on them.

Could you please post the name of the character affected so I can have a look at that backup slice in particular?

8. My character: Smegmatotemx Troll Shaman
    My arena partner: Wilcox Blood Elf Paladin

I just gotta ask, why was there no official forum thread about this? How were people supposed to know what to do?Were those people who were "given back" points informed in any way? Or did the points just magically show up in their pvp tab and nothing was said?
    Edited: November 13, 2021

9. My Character: Shraks Orc Shaman
    My Partner: Brotig Bloodelf Paladin

10. I just gotta ask, why was there no official forum thread about this? How were people supposed to know what to do?Were those people who were "given back" points informed in any way? Or did the points just magically show up in their pvp tab and nothing was said?
    Only a handful of players were affected, while I agree that our communication on the matter should have been better, a realmwide annoucement for ~25 characters isnt necessary.

The missing Arena Points were added at the next flush.

I will have a look at your characters today, If they are indeed missing points they will show up in a couple of hours.

11. Can you please add points for us in next flush?
    Me and my partner:
    - MetalCrown
    - Ironnipple

And my friends:

- Waterplz
    - Lishly

Both teams didn't get any points from 2v2 (2 weeks ago, we made a ticket but didn't get any points).

Thank you

12. Only a handful of players were affected, while I agree that our communication on the matter should have been better, a realmwide annoucement for ~25 characters isnt necessary.

The missing Arena Points were added at the next flush.

I will have a look at your characters today, If they are indeed missing points they will show up in a couple of hours.
    Thanks for the reply - my arena partner and I also missed points for this same wipe. I think the servers went down or something when points were calculated and we never got our few hundred points from that wipe. I think this was more widespread than the devs realize....

Characters:
    Natashe (Blood Elf Rogue)
    Calahn (Tauren Druid)

12 Last