1. Random spinning and being stuck?

Last few weeks I've had an issue where I'm frozen in place and I'm spinning and I'm immune to everything. This happens randomly. I don't feel like it's an accident because my girlfriends character on a different computer does the same thing.

2. Could be something caused by a lag spike. Had something similar happen to me. Do you disconnect after it? Does the world "stop"?

3. Could be something caused by a lag spike. Had something similar happen to me. Do you disconnect after it? Does the world "stop"?
    well, I got a random wow crash after and it ruined the raid I was in. Everyone thought I was a noob. I couldn't use any abilities and my character was spinning in a circle...

4. well, I got a random wow crash after and it ruined the raid I was in. Everyone thought I was a noob. I couldn't use any abilities and my character was spinning in a circle...
    Server remembered your last input that you did upon crash so it kept doing it. I'd look into the crashes and not random spinning as the result of it.
    If they're frequent, try applying this to WoW.exe (lets it use more RAM): https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-aware.112556/
    Read instructions on how to use it.

Do you both use newer models or the classic launcher with old models?

5. I use the 4gb version of WoW and no I don't use the HD models yet because it seemed a bit difficult for me to dab into.