1. Need your HELP

Hello,

i just did ICC 25, at the strat of the raid i said im ms healer ( and i was a boomie ) noone disagree also the raid leader note: said it 2 times

and then at the end, at raid rolls, i won an item by roll ( TRAUMA item and i was MS HEALER ) the leader gave it to me, after 2min they told me no ms change allowed and he never told us that at the strat.. I asked for a proof, or a screen that he said that, he neither sent it to me nor proved it,

and he wants to report me, I come to ask if it's normal or not and if they have the right to do this

I ask for your help

if they didn't mention anything at the start and i said i was MS healer and i won the item by roll i have the right to keep it if not i would gradly give the item to him

I come to ask just because I don't want to be oppressed

Thanks !

2. Hello,
    also the raid leader note: said it 2 times
    What note?
    He said it's allowed when he advertised LFM on global, is that what you mean?
    Or did he confirm your spec change in raid chat?

If he confirmed your spec change in raid chat, it's implied that spec change is allowed and the people babyraging about you winning the item got nothing on you.
    Besides, IF someone gets banned it'll be the raid leader for giving you the item and not you.