1. Reset

I'm sorry if I'm asking a question that's already been answered before but I haven't found it, so that's the reason why I'm asking.

Is there any plans of resetting the server: Lordaeron, making it fresh. Heard from people that this server been up for years, and I think making a reset would be good for the server and community, tempting new players to join aswell.

Cuz I don't see why a server that's been in end game for years just gonna keep going in this limbo state. Nothing to get excited for or looking for, it's all the same.

Best wishes Coco

2. If you want a server that resets, then you should play on the seasonal realm, Frostmourne. As far as I know Warmane has no intentions on resetting any other server. I've been here on and off since 2010, and they've never reset realms other than Frostmourne, with the exception of one extreme case/mishap.

3. I like the 1x on Lord, and I know I can reduce the xp ratio on the Frostmourne, but it's different type of people that looking for these servers and feel like majority goes with max xp ratio on frostmourne.

4. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=439648&page=2
    It won't happen.

And I don't understand why you'd want a realm restart when you have everything you're looking for on Frostmourne minus the x1 ratio which you can still change alone. You want to reset the realm for everyone else and make everyone lose their progress for the sake of not leveling on x1 alone? I don't get it..
    Edited: November 1, 2021

5. Why normally the fresh server is fun?

Because everyone starts the same, all the leveling zones are packed, you can find people to do all the content with. On any other private server i ever seen, after a while world is a complete desert, with nobody around, except Dalaran and end game content. People just log to make their weekly ICC run, and don't bother.

But not Lordaeron, it has high population in on all the lvl brackets, leveling zones are populated, it's easy to find people to quest with, to run dungs with. Economy is stable, you can buy low and mid level gear with ease. If you really want to enjoy progression, nothing stops you on Lordaeron. There are plenty of guilds that run Wotlk content from start to finish, you can easily enjoy it all, even more, there are lvl 60 and lvl 70 guilds. Nothing stops you from playing throughout the Vanilla content, then max out Outland content, and start your Northrend progression. I personally seen couple of people doing that kind of playthrough, where they maxed out everything lvl 60 has to offer, then 70, and then 80. It is very easy on Lordaeron as the population is very healthy, people are friendly and fun to play with. Even more, without a looming reset date you have plenty of time to make alts for specific play, enjoy all the different content, search for people wanting to do the same. If you would introduce the reset idea, it would mean that every year or so people would made their characters, and just race to the wotlk endgame, disregarding previous content.

Lordaeron is very fine as it is now, and if you want to enjoy progressing thru the game, you can easily do it here, without introducing reset.