1. Few things I noticed

Over the year I have been playing in Lordaeron I noticed a lot of bugs and things that shouldn't work that way. Many time I did write a ticket only to be send here.

I believe there is a huge BIAS towards alliance in the realm as their leeway is more than the one from horde. They wait less to pick their bodies. I check it while killing alliance to kill the dragon for one of the tournament quests. One guy for 4 or 5 times was killed and picked his body for maybe 2-3 minutes in total while I waited for one minute and half when I died twice. Can be wrong about the time, but pretty sure it's not equal for borh factions and I checked in other zones as well.

When frost dk uses both defensive abilities in the same time is it normal to take 1k hit in pvp while at level 70 from guy lvl70 with greens and blues?

In arena that if you do like pala repentance poly and fear, then change repentance with pala stun and do fear and poly you'll be in CC for almost a minute, but if you use pvp trinket you "break the combo" and resets so the next CC will be full duration. same goes for paladin's Divine Shield.

With the dk example that defensives do not work so much in world pvp gankers will use that to their advantage because pvp in open world is about killling others, not defensive cds.

On blood elf I noticed few times using arcane torrent and not reganing mana(classes with mana). For whatever sake I had so much more, but forgot the details.

Also one question: Is it normal for retri when you get two Divine Storm procs for two seconds to have GCD on them and to have to wait 2 or more seconds before using the second proc?

2. You kept writing a ticket without bothering to read literally anything tell you what to do. It states clearly in several places that a place for bugs is bugtracker: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker

They don't wait less to pick their bodies. Waiting time depends on how often you were killed. What you "checked" and "saw" is wrong.

Yeah, it's normal. Clearly you have no clue how DK's CDs work, let alone on what.

Diminishing returns. Google it and learn how it works.

Blablabla I die in world PvP so everything is broken.

You "noticed" an ability not working. There's not a single way in which an ability that gives you mana upon use can break. Literally 0. It's effect depends on literally nothing to work. It can't work one time and not work the second time.

Yes, it's normal. UI refreshes the spell but GCD is still there so naturally you can't spam it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring even a shred of proof next time instead of random rant how everything is broken because you don't know how it works to begin with.