1. Characters disapeared

Hello everyone, hope u doing well

So, I haven't played on the server for about a 1-2 months because I didn't have time, today I wanted to come back and it turned out that my Icecrown realm account is empty and my lvl 80 warrior and paladin lvl 80 disappeared, could someone help me?
    Edited: November 1, 2021

2. 1. be sure it is Icecrown realm (maybe you are looking at character lsit of Frostmourne/Blackrock/Lordaeron)

2. is your account premium? open a ticket on website to find out what happened to your character
    not premium? then send an email to [email protected] (it may take even 7 days to get a reply)

3. 1. Yea, I'm 100% sure that i choose icecrown realm
    2. my account is not premium, can u tell me how to open a ticket on website?

4. I have already written what to do if "not-premium": send an email to [email protected] for support

Support via "website ticket" is available only to premium account

5. Thanks you! Is there any pattern how to write such an email or can I write freely?

6. Thanks you! Is there any pattern how to write such an email or can I write freely?
    Your 1st post is enough.

Check https://www.warmane.com/account/history and see if you have weird logins you don't recognize.

7. I dont have any, i will try to send an email
    Edited: November 2, 2021