1. Do you still have pleasure playing this game?

I fell like 85% of the player are jus tilted

in icc they'll leave at the first wipe
    in bg everyone insult everyone

ppl are just trying rush the gearing of new char

I'm sure 85% of the player are stil playing coz of the adition

2. Yeah, some guy whispered me something in some random language. Least he mentioned my name there. Then I asked if he could speak in some sophisticated language (this is my go-to answer to weed out not-worth-my-time types, works 100% of the time). I got a "fuk u" response, and more some gibberish. Thus I didn't pay more attention to him, laughed, and continued playing.

btw, it was Japanese name. I know, a total shocker..

3. it gets boring when you are geared, mmorpg are made for constant grinding but doing the same ICC since years and years, it can be very boring unless its smooth and fast, thats where you get the rewards, from the pace of the raid and the dps meter competition
    bgs were always toxic since classic, nothing new there, it brings out the worst in people

4. You think the community here is tilted? Try play some league of legends.

5. I'd imagine that most of the old school players have either moved on to other servers/games or quit entirely.
    I'm 30 and simply too old for this ****. I get that nostalgia feeling from time to time and I think of coming back here but it's not the same as it was a decade ago, people have zero chill nowadays, like you said.

It's easy to set up your own server, there are eluna mods that allow you to solo raids or scale them down so that you can play with a few other people - it's enough to scratch the WoW itch without having to deal with frustrated boomers and toxic zoomers.

6. If only I could join a guild this game would be much more fun

7. It's a matter of time and knowing thyself. Once you become maxed out, you run into many people whos believe the game should only be played one way, and there is no room for teaching anyone. Despite this and all the weird issues from ninjas to min-maxer's, I had a home here and managed to find good folks. I still check the forums and login on occasion. You just have to know when it is time to move on before you start disliking it, like anything in life! Still have many fond memories of Warmane.

To all new players reading this, find some friends on your server and have a blast!
    Edited: November 5, 2021

8. It's a matter of time and knowing thyself. Once you become maxed out, you run into many people whos believe the game should only be played one way, and there is no room for teaching anyone. Despite this and all the weird issues from ninjas to min-maxer's, I had a home here and managed to find good folks. I still check the forums and login on occasion. You just have to know when it is time to move on before you start disliking it, like anything in life! Still have many fond memories of Warmane.

To all new players reading this, find some friends on your server and have a blast!
    Totally this, finding a community that shares most of your views is priceless. There are places for noobs, there are places for min-maxers, there are places for whatever. Just need to find your community.