1. What happens to the character's current inventory when you sell it on warmane?

Hello,

I'm completely new to the character trading service (wasn't a thing when I played back in the Molten wow days).

If I wish to sell a character and include only currently equiped gear, what happens to the character's inventory in the bags and bank?
    Also what happens to the gold?

Thank you!
    Edited: November 3, 2021

2. it depends.
    If someone buy the character -> items in bag/bank will be deleted
    If no one buy it -> you will get the character back with still his bag/bank items

3. It gets deleted. Gold gets deleted aswell.

4. It gets deleted. Gold gets deleted aswell.
    are you 100% sure about gold?
    By mouseovering on Trading-Characters with "only equipped gear" option I can still see their gold. I thought this means gold is always included

5. are you 100% sure about gold?
    By mouseovering on Trading-Characters with "only equipped gear" option I can still see their gold. I thought this means gold is always included
    well now that you mention no, I always thought gold wasn't included in equipment-only since gold is a part of your inventory IMO

6. You get gold, arena points and honor included in equipment only. Rest gets deleted.

7. it depends.
    If someone buy the character -> items in bag/bank will be deleted
    If no one buy it -> you will get the character back with still his bag/bank items
    Thank you for the info!