1. Windows 11 Glitchy

Anyone else playing on Windows 11 yet? I made the mistake of "upgrading" to Windows 11. I'm running AMD Ryzen 7 2700X with Nvidia 1050Ti 4G, 16RAM (DDR4). Now, I'm aware these parts are not the newest...I built the PC myself. The game had zero issues prior to "upgrading" to Windows 11. My findings: the game starts off fine, everything is smooth. Within 30-60 min the mouse cursor tracking starts looking like trash (glitchy, coming in and out of visibility). The FPS drops to 30-50. Many other little glitchy things that make the gaming experience God awful, to the point it's unplayable. I can check the system usage, and none of my components are even close to max (usually all running 20-50%). Close the game, all problems go away. Mind you- this was NOT an issue at all with Windows 10.

Anyone else having the same experience? Any fixes for this (other than going back to Windows 10)?

2. You'll likely need to wait for a few updates to come out. There are some issues with AMD chips and Windows 11 last I heard.

3. There's issues with Level 3 Cache memory performance on ryzen cpus under windows 11. I don't know how that relates to wow(or if it even does at all), but yes, you should get back to windows 10 for a while until the issue is resolved. Windows 11 was waay more focused towards Intel's new 12th gen processors and AMD was kinda left out of the optimization train.