1. Felguard vs Meta

Hello,

I've been wondering if taking glyph of metamorphosis is better than glpyh of felguard since I've read in a guide on here about using imolation aura 2 times in the same demo. What is your experience in regards to this?
    Also is Improved Demonic Tactics worth it or is it much better to have Nemesis 3/3 and Intensity 2/2 - I'd think that if the answer to the first question is glyph of felguard then Imp Demonic Tactics should stay too for more pet dmg, but if the answer is demo then it might not be worth it.

Cheers

2. Hello,

I've been wondering if taking glyph of metamorphosis is better than glpyh of felguard since I've read in a guide on here about using imolation aura 2 times in the same demo. What is your experience in regards to this?
    Also is Improved Demonic Tactics worth it or is it much better to have Nemesis 3/3 and Intensity 2/2 - I'd think that if the answer to the first question is glyph of felguard then Imp Demonic Tactics should stay too for more pet dmg, but if the answer is demo then it might not be worth it.

Cheers
    Second immolation will end sooner because metamorphosis would end, unless you're bis with a lot of haste and bloodlust up then yes.

This would be most selfish bis spec https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#IZ0GchkAbihsgzAoE00Vb:Non, for saurfang you can change the pushback too 2 imp demonic tactics ofc no spirit gear.

If you have **** gear (and the fight are longer) and you want to give more spell power take spirit gear and life tap glyph (change it with meta glyph).

3. Demo spec is on raids mostly to replace Flametongue Totem/Totem of Wrath's spell power buff so glyph of life tap is must. Some warlocks even play haste/spirit offsets instead the classic haste/crit to boost their spell power and raid in general by even more.
    About the pet it's situational and sometimes imp is even better on fights like dbs where you need higher damage below 35% hp (+5% fire spells crit - soul fire, immolate, incinerate,..) and you're able to drop your Intensity talent for 0.5s reduce (2s cast) fireball because unlike felguard Imp's attacks are 1. stronger and 2. cannot be dodged
    Imo demonic empowerment is useless if you're playing felguard. 15 seconds buff (compared to 30s, 20% crit for Imp) with 27 off for just 20% attack speed on miserable pet damage is better to be replaced with 1/3 on Supression so you can reach the sweet 14% hit from only gear (amulet of silent eulogy, t10 gloves, plague legs, icc ring and valanar's other signet make exactly 13% hit) without gemming/enchanting it (especially if you're horde without possibility having draenei in your party group)

Imp spec for short, no pushback fights
    Felguard spec

About your question the only scenario where glyph of felguard will be better than meta is if you're playing without 3/3 nemesis which is **** to even think about on anything but dbs and similar short dummy fights
    it's not that much about the second immolation aura but the off gap you're shortening by additional 6 seconds on every usage
    nemesis+glyph: 36 seconds up, 126 seconds cooldown = up again after 90 seconds from expiration
    no nemesis/glyph: 30 seconds up, 180 seconds cooldown = up again after 150 seconds from expiration
    so 1 minute difference total..do the math on long fights like lod
    Edited: November 9, 2021

4. Demo spec is on raids mostly to replace Flametongue Totem/Totem of Wrath's spell power buff so glyph of life tap is must. Some warlocks even play haste/spirit offsets instead the classic haste/crit to boost their spell power and raid in general by even more.
    About the pet it's situational and sometimes imp is even better on fights like dbs where you need higher damage below 35% hp (+5% fire spells crit - soul fire, immolate, incinerate,..) and you're able to drop your Intensity talent for 0.5s reduce (2s cast) fireball because unlike felguard Imp's attacks are 1. stronger and 2. cannot be dodged
    Imo demonic empowerment is useless if you're playing felguard. 15 seconds buff (compared to 30s, 20% crit for Imp) with 27 off for just 20% attack speed on miserable pet damage is better to be replaced with 1/3 on Supression so you can reach the sweet 14% hit from only gear (amulet of silent eulogy, t10 gloves, plague legs, icc ring and valanar's other signet make exactly 13% hit) without gemming/enchanting it (especially if you're horde without possibility having draenei in your party group)

Imp spec for short, no pushback fights
    Felguard spec

About your question the only scenario where glyph of felguard will be better than meta is if you're playing without 3/3 nemesis which is **** to even think about on anything but dbs and similar short dummy fights
    it's not that much about the second immolation aura but the off gap you're shortening by additional 6 seconds on every usage
    nemesis+glyph: 36 seconds up, 126 seconds cooldown = up again after 90 seconds from expiration
    no nemesis/glyph: 30 seconds up, 180 seconds cooldown = up again after 150 seconds from expiration
    so 1 minute difference total..do the math on long fights like lod
    Felguard cant dodge if u're hit capped only parry but this should happen rarely when tank is rotating boss (pet should always position himself behind between attacks). Demo can pull out good dps, imp got nerfed like 1,5 year ago so he is not so op as he was, ofc he is still good choice for some fights when you have long soulfire phase and needs a lot of movement. You don't go nemesis if ur fight are faster than 120 seconds which really needs solid raid. Demonic empowerment is still good even for felguard (yes ofc its better for imp) I suggest to check on the rawr but I remember that my build was really popping off on most of the fights (about 20k dps).

Ah and I forgot to abuse double immolation aura you need bl on start and have engineering (use engineering before second immolation aura comes off cd - 36-12=24 after 24 seconds of metamorphosis you can use gloves).
    Edited: November 9, 2021