1. hello there,
    I got my gladiator titel on molten-wow the date was 25.3.2016
    It was for Rank 1 in 2s only rank 1 got glad

i made i ticked 4 months ago still no replie

2. Same, my priests Glad rank 1 title was also removed, good job Warmane, another successful implement

3. Waiting since 29th novembre to get my Supreme title back ...

4. When will you ban black rock realm from playing with icecrown players in soloq? I'm tired of being trolled to 1800 rating

5. still waiting 2 months to answer my ticket why you remove my rank 1 gladiator titels....

6. where is my rank 1 gladiator tittle? :) Can u return it pls

7. i hace a suopreme warlock, if i sell it via warmane trade, it will keep the title or it it will be removed the next season?

8. hello when arena season 22 will end?

9. How are % calculated? For example:

Season 3v3 Rewards
    Top 3% of players
    Duelist title

3 % of what? What constitutes a player? Back on retail it was the teams that counted, not players, and it was only eligible teams above 1000 rating with eligible players that counted as a team.

Can someone please explain to me in more detail how the titles are calculated on Warmane?

10. @Warmane staff. Every single season up to this very moment has been 4months. Here we are 4months and a week and yet there is no season ending announcement. I do understand you are paying extra attention to FM realm. But you need to check up other realms and get the things done as always up until now! Thank you in advance!

11. @Warmane staff. Every single season up to this very moment has been 4months. Here we are 4months and a week and yet there is no season ending announcement. I do understand you are paying extra attention to FM realm. But you need to check up other realms and get the things done as always up until now! Thank you in advance!
    Let them keep this season ongoing like 3 more weeks I need AP to buy EQ, so i don't have to bring rating again hahahaha. But seriously, you are right. If we take 4 month season it should end around 28 of march. it seems that warmane staff has a lot of work... since this late thingy thing started at Christmas, when they announce event and donate bonuses like 2 weeks later then previous years, so i guess they continue with this trend and my guess is they will reset arena teams on April 14th altogether with frostmourne, so i guess they announce it around 1week prior to that..but I can be wrong tho, will see...

12. SEASON 22 ENDING WHEN? @Warmane
    As I have been told in other thread, there is no fix date for it, you have to just wait and watch "Latest new" where GM will make thread about 10 to 14 days prior to season end. I looked it up on purpose, and when you scroll like to február 2020 or so there has been arena seasons that lasted 5 months, so it's not rule that season goes 3x4 months everytime. If you are worried about the rank you then... idk just win more arenas, other then that I'm glad that it was not even announced, because I know there will be atleast 2 arena points recounts, so i can get all the EQ i wanted for OS as well, since I'm playing Hpal and OS wpvp Ret :) i don't think it's gonna be longer then 5 months tho, so we can probably see new season at the beginning of May I guess.

13. Win more arenas ye? Guess what after reset on FM realm they reset Blackrock MMR too so teams are on high rate, while players are on 1.5k. Go enjoy that +1 compared to -22 :)

First ... 3456 Last