1. 1 Week Ago  
    Also you do understand its 3% and 10% of a server my understanding it doesn't reward you based on the crossrealm groups. Icecrowners have lower pool of arena players and thus lower requirements.
    Lower arena pool means higher requirements.

2. 1 Week Ago  
    Guess his rating qualified him, don't see where the problem in that is. How exactly did you figure ~1727 is not in those 2 categories?
    So lets say for some reason you are right which i highly doubt and that 1k8 is top 10% of icecrown in 2s...but hey he also got rival which they give for top 3% so you really think 1k8 is top 3 % of 2s on icecrown :D ?

3. 1 Week Ago  
    My mistake , saw it now rival for 10% and duelist 3%

4. 1 Week Ago  
    My mistake , saw it now rival for 10% and duelist 3%
    Was Looking 3s luls i gotta get off work im starting to go bananas ...so yea top 3% rival i wrote it good afterall

5. 1 Week Ago  
    no worries mate i'm banana mode myself :D There might be an issue with the top 1 rewards from what i managed to get as information, but since it doesn't really affect me can't say anything more.

6. 3 Days Ago  
    If it was up to me I would delete all titles. Fresh start for everybody to get rid of those fake gladiators back from molten and bought toons from warmane's trade. Cheers

First ... 234