1. Gladiator mount

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this server so I apologise if my question is ridiculous but how is that some people have the Brutal Nether Drake mount but not the gladiator achievement? And I'm not thinking about season gladiator title just the basic gladiator achi.

Thanks a lot!

2. Back in 2015, right after moltdown and up to mid 2016 or 2017 most of those mounts were available in vote (points) store, including: Swift Spectral Tiger, Ashes of Al'ar, Swift Zulian Tiger, Swift / Merciless / Vengeful / Brutal Nether Drakes etc.
    Have in mind that for example Spectral's price was something like 150 points (today that equals to 15) and some accounts got up to 3-4,000 points (refund) after moltdown.
    Spectral, Zulian, Al'ar prices
    Edited: November 12, 2021

3. Hello everyone,

I'm new to this server so I apologise if my question is ridiculous but how is that some people have the Brutal Nether Drake mount but not the gladiator achievement? And I'm not thinking about season gladiator title just the basic gladiator achi.

Thanks a lot!
    Answer is the most simple, donations man. As most private servers there are stuff attainable thru donations .