1. like wtf

are you going to nerf hunters someday? how is it possible pvp geared hunter do 9k crits to 1400 ressil priest... and does he have got range 60 for attacks? if yes - then its ok. i see this everyday every year. do you even know that its not okey? looks like you don't :/ how much longer to tolerate it...

2. Wow, how entitled you must be to complain on high arp class as cloth armor guy? Would you rather enjoy him being full PvE with arp cap and having 12-13k crits on you?
    No, max range for hunters/fire mages is 4 yard ~35 meters.
    And they do not tune something up for "balance", they keep game as it is back on retail.

3. Maybe you don't know, but arp got more sence against plate... against cloth it's good to have many AP, not arp. And hunter got 41 yards but +ping so its like 45 for spells and like 50 for killshot...

4. Maybe you don't know it either, but they gem arp to negate your cloth+buff armor value. So that they deal true dmg against cloth guys.
    So it seems that it is you who don't know about PvP stats)

5. omg why can't you understand... .. alright i'll explain to you how arp is working:
    cloth got -25% of physic damage taken , you got 50% arp so it will make cloth to have -12.5% of physic damage taken
    plate got -50% of physic damage taken, you got 50% arp so it will make plate to have -25% of physic damage taken
    so as you see arp is more effective against plater, gz i said it earlier but you are blinded bro
    and this topic it's not about arp, it's about when hunters will be fixed??!?!
    Edited: November 14, 2021

6. Kekw. Buddy, go read how arp works in this game. It is not what you are imaging. It will be surprise, but arp classes need somewhat of 60% arp to totaly negate your cloth + buff armor.

7. are you going to nerf hunters someday? how is it possible pvp geared hunter do 9k crits to 1400 ressil priest... and does he have got range 60 for attacks? if yes - then its ok. i see this everyday every year. do you even know that its not okey? looks like you don't :/ how much longer to tolerate it...
    So **** up all PvE hunters because some PvP hunter did too much damage to you?
    Killshot works like that, live with it.
    How about you learn how to counter them by melee range them, or just LoS and dont get a nuke class freecast you.

8. Kekw. Buddy, go read how arp works in this game. It is not what you are imaging. It will be surprise, but arp classes need somewhat of 60% arp to totaly negate your cloth + buff armor.
    Lol, do u even math buddy? xDxD 60% out of 100% surely makes you ignore all armor kek. Plus you clearly dont know how arp works bcs you never do true dmg even with 100% arp but good luck with your maths

9. I think with 60% arp you ignore enough armor to negate all armor on some clothies.

And with 100% arp you will do "true damage" on targets, what was it, 11'500 Armor? I guess it's actually less, since this is max you can reduce with 20% reduction and arp. Point is, ARP, despite being % is actually solid Armor number that you ignore.

edit
    Hmm, I think I understood what you meant by 'true damage" - as target has 0 Armor. Yeah that's not going to happen, true.
    Edited: November 16, 2021

10. to all the things that have been written, i can only add use in-game mechanics. LOS the guy!

11. So much context missing. With what did he crit you, was it in BG, did any of you had berserker buff, what buffs/debuffs and consumables did the two of you had? Also how do you know he was PVP geared? Most people run 5p PVP set and rest is all HC PVE gear.

12. lmao its a priest dude....9k is a huuuuge reduction in damage. I'd crit a 0 resil clothie for 20k chimera and 30k kill shot easy
    Edited: December 15, 2021

13. This thread=Lawl. The class works as intended. If you're bad at pvp, then don't do it. Your solution to your problem destroys the game for everyone else. Not trying to be dick (I'm one naturally so trying isn't needed), but it just sounds like you're a whiney kid.

12 Last