1. Macro condition

Hi,

I want to make a specific macro, and I can't make it working.
    I want to make a macro for :

When I push button F -> cast Travel form
    When I push alt + F target arena1 -> if not in bearform -> bearform -> if feral bear charge is possible then charge if not pass -> bash
    When I push ctrl + F target arena2 -> if not in bearform -> bearform -> if feral bear charge is possible then charge if not pass -> bash
    When I push shift + F target arena3 -> if not in bearform -> bearform -> if feral bear charge is possible then charge if not pass -> bash

Tryed something like that :
    /cast [nomod] Travel Form(Shapeshift)
    /castsequence [mod:alt, @arena1][mod:ctrl, @arena2][mod:shift, @arena3] reset=3 Dire Bear Form(Shapeshift), Feral Charge - Bear, Bash

but that does not work.

Thanks

2. Try:

/castsequence [nomod] Travel Form(Shapeshift); [mod:alt, target=arena1, stance:2/3/4/5] reset=3 Dire Bear Form(shapeshift), Feral Charge - Bear, Bash; [mod:ctrl, target=arena2, stance:2/3/4/5] reset=3 Dire... [etc.]

You might be able to do this one too for something a little tighter:

/cast [nomod] Travel Form(Shapeshift); [mod:alt, target=arena1, stance:2/3/4/5] Dire Bear Form(shapeshift); [mod:ctrl...etc.]
    /castsequence [mod:alt, target=arena1] reset=2 Feral Charge - Bear, Bash; [mod:ctrl...etc.]

Edit:
    One thing: while I 'think* I got that macro syntax right, which should be simple enough that even a simpleton like me can figure it out, i'm less sure about the stance numbers for druid forms.

And I think you will need to add stance:0 too to cover humanoid form.

stance:0/2/3..etc.
    Edited: November 16, 2021

3. #showtooltip
    /castsequence [mod,noform:1] Dire Bear Form; [mod:alt,@arena1][mod:ctrl,@arena2][mod:shift,@arena3] reset=3 Feral Charge - Bear, Bash; [nomod] Travel Form

Honestly I wouldn't do it that way.

I'd add the bear abilities to your other actions with the condition that you are in bear form so you can Bash or Charge at will, because your way has Bash locked behind Charge in a castsequence. If you're too close to Charge, then you can't Bash.

For example let's say this is for Balance spec...

/use [form:1] Feral Charge - Bear; Starfire

/use [form:1] Bash; Wrath

/use [form:1,mod:alt,@arena1][form:1,mod:ctrl,@arena2][form:1,mod:shift,@arena3] Feral Charge - Bear; Starfire

/use [form:1,mod:alt,@arena1][form:1,mod:ctrl,@arena2][form:1,mod:shift,@arena3] Bash; Wrath

You should always try to avoid using castsequence because it has deliberate limitations. For out of combat quality of life spells or buffs its fine, but never for combat spells. It is deliberately designed to jam up if the button is pressed too quickly to deter single button gameplay.

4. Thanks for the reply, so I tested :

/use [nomod][form:0][form:3][form:1] Travel Form(Shapeshift);
    /use [mod:alt][mod:ctrl][mod:shift][form:0][form:3][form:4] Dire Bear Form(Shapeshift);
    /use [form:1][mod:alt,@focus][mod:ctrl,@arena2][mod:shift,@arena3] Feral Charge - Bear;
    /use [form:1][mod:alt,@focus][mod:ctrl,@arena2][mod:shift,@arena3] Bash;

That works for the travel form and the charge, but the bash does not work, it change me in travel form instead

5. ...

Delete

Edited: November 7, 2023

6. Thanks ! That's works like a charm