1. Best strategies against BiS PvP skilled rogues as a blood elf pala?

Let's assume both the pala and the rogue is BiS in PvP and equally skilled. The pala has mixed gems for resil and str, and is pure ret, doesn't have a switch option to 2H + Shield. They both have full buffs on, flasks, potions ready, food buff etc.. Both have the PvP perks of Engineering. All CDs and trinkets ready.

Now I know that if the rogue is a human we'll have to take the EMFH into consideration. The Pala only has 1 pvp trinket.

I'm writing this question because the only way I can manage to take down BiS rogues is to pop an indestructible potion, use CDs wisely and often I have to use the seal dancing macro to switch to SoL to make up for the health loss coming from the rogue's burst. I don't know how acceptable using SoL is in the paladin community, but with smart seal dancing I often find it ridiculously OP against some classes. If I have my trinket on CD I'm pretty much dead all the time against rogues. I don't consider myself that much of a skilled ret, I always try and learn new strategies and methods in PvP. So far the rogue is the only melee I'm having trouble with. Casters are tough and often best me, but in arenas and 1v1s I usually manage to counter them, provided every CD and pot is ready. In BGs of course it's a whole different story, also with rogues.

When it comes to auras against rogues I use the ret aura given the rogues quick attacks. When I know that I'm gonna fight a rogue I put on Seal of Corruption to fight re-stealthing but as I said often times I have to switch to SoL. If I popped the indestructible potion I'm also missing a possible instant 5k heal from the Runic Healing Injector. When the rogue uses Vanish, I'll just pop Consecration and quickly bandage or eat.

If he runs and re-stealths, sometimes I get lucky and use the Hand Rocket some seconds before he enters stealth, just in the right time, so by the time he's stealthed the rocket hits and gets him out of stealth.

I never trinket the first stun and use HoF whenever it can be used instead of the trinket. Now if the rogue is skilled he won't trinket / emfh Repentance, so I use those seconds to bandage or heal. Usually my Hammer of Justice just gets trinketed, so I don't know if I'm using my stuns as they're supposed to be used against rogues. Also I don't know if Seal of Justice can come to play here, stun-wise. Once I have 5 stacks of Seal of Corruption on the rogue I either switch to SoR or SoL. Unfortunatelly with rogues everything just happens so fast, even with 1.2k resil and an indestructible potion I just don't get to stack them up to 5 most of the time.

Now I don't like using LoH and bubble in wpvp and 1v1s because the enemy will always whine about something on how palas are noobs and have these spells but with rogues, if I have these down off CD I sometimes have no chance but to use either one of them. About the wings, I usually pop them once I made sure I won't need to bubble or LoH and can take the rogue down by bursting.

So, I'm 100% sure I'm doing something, if not all things wrong about this, that's why I asked it here.

Thanks for the help in advance!

2. Get any heal weapon + shield if you can. Doesn't have to be BiS or PvP, but even the Furious stuff for vote points is fine and gem/enchant it with resil.

Never HoF anything other than Kidney Shot, never trinket anything but the Blind.

I never found SoV to by useful vs rogues, and especially not with a 2h weapon (with 1h it's a different story and has uses, but overall even then I barely do it since they dodge most of white attacks anyways), SoR is the way to go since plainly it just does more damage unless you get 5 stacks like instantly.

Also why LoH and/or bubble? Use Divine Protection + Divine Sacrifice to boost your defenses when you need, rogue won't always vanish it and even if they do, if you pull them out they'll have to fight you.

3. Pretty much what Evangelion said.

Not having a 1h + shield ready is a big mistake.
    Against an equally skilled and geared player it's pretty much a must have to win a 1vs1. Doesn't matter which class.
    And yes, you will need cooldowns, if the enemy also has his cooldowns available.
    This of course includes the PvP trinket.

But a rogue should be by far the easiest class to beat as a paladin.
    1200 resilience is a good amount to fight rogues.
    He can't pressure you without Shadowdance and you have enough defensive cooldowns for that.

HoF on Kidney and Trinket on Blind. On Shadowdance you can use Divine Protection and Divine Sacrifice + Glyphed Hand of Salvation for the 2nd dance if he manages to get it.
    Keep Sacred Shield up and try to cleance wound poison.

Don't use wings unless you have him in HoJ without trinket. He can just disarm you, pop evasion or cloak + vanish and then you may be in trouble.
    Fortunately he will likely trinket your first HoJ, so if you land a 2nd one you are likley to win.

4. Additional information:

Stacking SoV is not that good.
    If you land enough hits with a 2 hander to stack it, the rogue should be dead allready.

And the damage is only better than SoR if you can land constant attacks after getting 5 stacks. Like tunneling a healer for 1 minute or trying to kill a DK with 1300+ resilience.

Just stick to an general rule:

If your sustain < their sustain, you have to play offensive and with low resilience

If your sustain > their sustain, you have to play defensive.

Rogues have no sustain, so play with high resilience and keep the 1h + shield out for most of the fight.
    Against a rogue there is little use for the 2 hander as you will either be stunned or the rogue will have evasion up.
    So your only reliable damage sources are Judgement, Consecration and Exorcism. And those do more with 1h + shield.
    Only swap to 2 hand if you have him in a stun.

And most important: don't panic!
    Yes, you will maybe drop to 60 % or even 50% on a good opener with Shadowdance, before you can even do anything.
    But after that you can usually play defensive and recover,turtle and wait for 2nd HoJ and win.

And if he tries to restealth without vanish, use your taunt to keep him in combat. Also use red judgement if he tries to sprint away.