1. New Hunter gearing tips - Icecrown

Hello,

Recently started playing wow after few years off (as far as remember I have never end end game stuff like raiding, arenas etc.). Due to limited time I think PVP is the way i wanna play with some dungeons or maybe short raids occasionally.

I have few questions about gearing for PVP.

1) Should i farm honor to get all furious gladiator set /wrathful off pieces from vendors?
    2) Are any pve piecees should i get from AH? Heard that legs and boots for around 6-8k each are viable even for pvp. Is it true?
    3) What items should I get for emblems of triumph/emblems of Frost?
    4) Are there any raids where can I go with PVP gear or should I get PVE items too?
    5) What's best/easiest uprage at the moment?
    6) If I could get 1 item from coin shop, whats the best choice?

Currently trying to get crossbow from POS HC - heard it's much better than Rowan's gun I am currently using.

Thank you in advance for your help!
    Edited: December 20, 2021

2. first thing id do as fresh 80 for pvp;
    - farm wintergrasp weekly quests every week, that gives a huge ton of honor, which u then buy wrathful parts + titan-forged (basically wrathful)
    -farm eof too, u can buy pvp gear with it (daily rdf, voa's, weekly must die quest, etc)
    -weekly voa (drops s7+s8 gear)
    -farm ur 10 arena matches (minimum to gain arena pts) even if u lose, who cares
    -farm bg's (obviously...) tho dont just hop in with heirlooms and greens, youll most likely just get farmed and end up losing 99% of ur bg's
    -farm gold, like you mentionned, yes pve boe's are really good for pvp, especially for hunters, things like crusaders dragonscale bracers, wodins, drape of untamed predator, rocksteady treads, draconic bonesplitter leggards, belt of dragons, carapace of forgotten kings, and queldelar weapon are all good,

for eof items to buy in order id get either eof cloak, which is good (unless u have wf one) then pvp pieces, for the rest, you can buy offset items
    for doing raids with pvp gear, unless you're over 6k, most likely not. voa you can tho.
    best upgrade, definitely farming honor to buy wrathful offparts
    1 coin item, fal'inrush.

hope it helped

3. oh and if you're low geared for bg's, focus on objectives rather than pvp itself, you win way more honor if you win the bg :')

4. Thanks, a lot for your reply!

By farming wg for hornor and buying wratful you mean to buy off set? Is it possible to get better than furious pvp set for honor? (without arena rating)
    Should i get only 4/5 set pcs and rest PVE items?

Where can I get more informations about Must Die! quest? (where to begin, rewards, etc.)

5. yes, with honor your first purchases should be wrathful offparts, and yes you can buy s7 (relentless with eofs, which should also be your eof priority)

as hunter, at most times youd wanna use pve legs (leggings of northern lights) but the boe is pretty much the same item with lesser stats, so id use that until u get northern lights, the must die quests are in dalaran violet hold npc near the blue portal, every week there is a new quest that gives 5 eofs and 5 eots, then just find a group for it