1. Old account retrieval

Hello dear Warmane support,

I would like to retrieve an old account of mine, but it is impossible because the email address used at that time was an old Hotmail address, which is impossible to retrieve anymore via Microsoft.
    This was the address: -------

Basically, Microsoft says the account does not exist, and proposes to create one, but then when I use my old address (very very old), it says the address is already in use. TLDR, I can't get access to this address anymore.

Could you help me please ?
    Thanks in advance !
    Edited: November 23, 2021

2. You shouldn't publish information associated with your account. I edited it out.
    You can contact [email protected] and explain the situation, and provide as much proof as possible that you are the legitimate owner of the account. If your proof is convincing, they may be able to help you.

3. I can say from experience- give up on the email retrieval. I had the same thing happen with my hotmail account. I literally spent 3 days getting tossed around on their phone-support, talking to real people, having them call me back. Had me fill out a forum with last people I emailed, custom email folders, contacts ect. I had it all right cause I only ever emailed my girlfriend and myself. They even had me email them photocopies of my state I.D and birthcertificate, as well as a bank statement cause it was linked to my Xbox Live account. After all that- they still told me it was insuffiencent information lol.