1. how to -Evidence for a Ban Ninja Loot

Hello there! My question is:
    What is needed to ban someone for ninja looting?
    What kind of evidence is needed and how can one provide?
    Thing is - a year back or so when i was playing first season on Frostmourne, a Priest at the end of the FoS ninja looted the melee trinket with words trolling that he needs that for a crit build :) I made several screenshots of the looting, conversation etc. posted it.. GM said that the evidence is not enough, I was like wtf? so I gave up and went over it, but now my friend got banned for ninja looting even tho he can't recall doing so, neither an angry player blaming him for such a thing...
    is there a possibility to see an evidence on the case?
    Thank you and best regards!

2. Just read the whole thread.
    1. Back then I provided solid evidence, GM said it wasnt enough to ban a priest needing on melee trinket.... tf?
    2. Is there a possibility to see the evidence on the said case of my friend?

3. 1. Could be many things. Cut or edited screenshots, some required screenshot missing, provided screenshots leaving room for doubt, etc. It's the GM analyzing the case who says if the evidence is enough or not, might even be the item in question could be of enough value for a Priest to justify one rolling for it in their opinion.

2. No, evidence from reports is never shared. Reports are for Staff only.

4. Just read the whole thread.
    1. Back then I provided solid evidence, GM said it wasnt enough to ban a priest needing on melee trinket.... tf?
    2. Is there a possibility to see the evidence on the said case of my friend?
    Just because you think its solid doesn't mean it is, just follow what is written in the guide. Worked like a charm at least 3 times for me and i had 3 successful reports