1. Horde sought-after classes

I want to start leveling character on horde as sometimes there is nothing to do on Ally side, and I enjoy the game to the point I enjoy playing any class so what I really want is to play class that is most lacking in existence on Horde side.

I am talking about 25m raids. For example on Ally side, there is always 0-1 shamans per VoA usually gets shaman gear deleted or all goes to 1 guy. Seconded by lack of Warlocks and Hunters as well.

So just tell me from your experience in raids, which class did you encounter the least?

Thank you

edit: Icecrown server
    Edited: November 25, 2021 Reason: Forgot most vital info

2. Locks, boomies, priests I'd say, atleast on Lordaeron

3. Oh apologies, i've edited now, I'm on Icecrown server, but ty for reply

4. Horde on Icecrown has a ton of warlocks. They also have a ton of Hunters and Shamans. Icecrown Horde is pretty well balanced in terms of classes. I even see quite a few Priest. What isn't balanced though is the specs they choose. Most of the Priest are Shadow DPS. Most of the Warriors are Fury or Arms. Blood Elf Paladins seem to have a good balance between Prot/Holy and ofc there is always a ton of Ret Paladins. Ton of Restro & Ele Shamans aswell.

For the least played, and Ive only been raiding off and on Horde PvE this past year so might no be incredibly accurate, would seem like Combat Rogue PvE, Discipline Priest, Enhance Shaman, and Prot Warrior. These are by no means the least played Classes but the least played class/spec combination.

5. This is just a perfectly elaborated response I really do appreciate you taking time and effort to reply.
    And to sweeten the matter for me, i'm glad prot warriors are sought after so perfect win-win.

6. i'm glad prot warriors are sought after so perfect win-win.
    Only for ToGC 25 Anub/Halion OT.

Other than that, you will be fighting against "better" tanks such as protadins, BDK's and bears. Often replaced by one.

Combat rogues are everywhere.
    Disc priests are common as well, but sometimes there's need for them, just because X,Y,Zs are already logged their A,B,C's instead of D-isciplines.
    Enhance shamans aren't wanted either. They can dish dmg but other than that, there are better options.

Demonology Warlocks, Balance Druids, Shadow Priests to degree are wanted.

Even still.. Playing Demonology Warlock because it's on demand isn't fun. You'll level to 80 and see dozens of (Demonology) Warlocks all of a sudden filling your screen.

Play a class/spec combination you want, though note that some specs aren't desirable or "perfect" choices.

7. I see, I'll play more versatile class then such as priest or druid and try to accommodate the need on certain specs. Too bad about shamans cause it was on my radar as one of the top choices, but i guess i'll satisfy my need for shaman on ally side seeing as there are literally no shamans there.
    Thank you for the response, i have clearer picture now.

8. I see, I'll play more versatile class then such as priest or druid and try to accommodate the need on certain specs. Too bad about shamans cause it was on my radar as one of the top choices, but i guess i'll satisfy my need for shaman on ally side seeing as there are literally no shamans there.
    Thank you for the response, i have clearer picture now.
    Only good Shaman is restoration. Restoration Shamans are pretty widely only heals that can get two spots in a same 25 mans.

9. Only for ToGC 25 Anub/Halion OT.

Other than that, you will be fighting against "better" tanks such as protadins, BDK's and bears. Often replaced by one.

Combat rogues are everywhere.
    Disc priests are common as well, but sometimes there's need for them, just because X,Y,Zs are already logged their A,B,C's instead of D-isciplines.
    Enhance shamans aren't wanted either. They can dish dmg but other than that, there are better options.

Demonology Warlocks, Balance Druids, Shadow Priests to degree are wanted.

Even still.. Playing Demonology Warlock because it's on demand isn't fun. You'll level to 80 and see dozens of (Demonology) Warlocks all of a sudden filling your screen.

Play a class/spec combination you want, though note that some specs aren't desirable or "perfect" choices.
    He didn't ask what classes/spec are the most desired for raiding. He asked which are the least played.