1. PVE Mercenary Mode

Yes, PVE Mercenary, not PVP. A feature where you can enter a raid even if you already have done it, as a "Mercenary".

There's this huge problem in Lordaeron, that affects everybody, from well organized guilds to PUGs. It's the issue that bosses are tuned to have such a small margin of error, that just one person can compromise the entire raid. I have encountered all sorts of challenges while raiding in Lordaeron; the most common is a player leaves after DBS when his mark or DBW doesn't drop, or a guildie randomly disconnects and doesn't come back. When that happens you have to find a replacement, but sometimes you just can't find anyone and have to cut it short without killing PP, BQL and Sindy. In other occasions your tank/heal/hunter can't come to raid and you have to pug him, and raid becomes terrible, pugging tanks is a russian roulette, just one person can make a huge impact on raid performance.

During many of those times I've asked some friends to help me, but of course they already have ID or will raid another day and can't come and help us. So I've been thinking there could be a feature where you can enter another ID even if you have done it already and also to enter a raid preemptively without taking ID. To avoid exploits, when you have "Mercenary Mode" activated you CAN'T loot, not even boes and gold, can't do quests, farm souls, do Infusions, get achievements nor get EOF.

Just think of the possibilities, it could make raiding in Lordaeron a lot simpler and fast, you could raid at any time. You could help those raids stuck @someboss even if you have already done it or without taking ID. You could have 2 or 3 raids each week, one with a serious guild, one with your friends, one just for fun when you log and see it on global. Continuations could be done very easily and make Guilds progress a lot further. Guilds could organize more raids mixing cores and switching players around.

We have a full PVP realm, a fun realm with buyable items and a seasonal realm with time-walking. Lordaeron is the only one without any features, only feature is to make it harder, more frustrating and time-consuming, in my opinion if raids are gonna be this hard, there should be a way to make them more enjoyable for players.

2. Implementing something so complex that requires complete overhaul of WotLK systems like raid IDs and saves for the sake of 3 people a month who will want to do raids while gaining literally nothing for it is a waste of time IMO.