1. Horde or ally for PVE ?

Hello,

I'm a new player on warmane with a good xp on retail (12+ years of game). I'm looking to play only on PVE content.
    I prefer play ally but if more ppl play horde I can switch for more activies.

Which faction have the more ppl for PVE ?

Thanks guys

2. Horde, because we like to push the PvP and PvE imbalance further by dividing PvP for Alliance, and PvE for the Horde.

3. From my experience...neither. Horde has more people (barely) so you'd think they would have more pve. However, this isn't the case, unless you want max GS ICC or RS non stop.

What about Ally? Well, as an astute player said above, the mentality here is "PvP is ONLY for Ally (TM)". Now, do they do PVE? Yes. As much as Horde, actually, which is really just code for...you guessed it...max GS ICC and RS.

Now, if you stay low level (under 60), sure, both sides will pop frequently. After that...well, better learn to solo content.

4. From my experience...neither. Horde has more people (barely) so you'd think they would have more pve. However, this isn't the case, unless you want max GS ICC or RS non stop.

What about Ally? Well, as an astute player said above, the mentality here is "PvP is ONLY for Ally (TM)". Now, do they do PVE? Yes. As much as Horde, actually, which is really just code for...you guessed it...max GS ICC and RS.

Now, if you stay low level (under 60), sure, both sides will pop frequently. After that...well, better learn to solo content.
    Ignore whatever this is.

Go horder if you wanna minmax pve.

5. Ignore whatever this is.

Go horder if you wanna minmax pve.
    Where is the lie?

1. Horde has more people, but just barely. Is this a lie?
    2. Most Raids/PVE Content Advertised is for RS or ICC. Is this a lie?
    3. Most Raids (again, virtually all RS or ICC) require incredibly high GS. Is this a lie?
    4. The mentality here is "Go Horde for PVE and Ally if you want PVP. DO NOT DEVIATE FROM THIS:. Is this a lie?
    5. Ally does PVE. Is this a lie?
    6. They advertise the same things. Is this a lie.
    7. RDF under 60 pops frequently. Is this a lie?

Weird. I didn't notice any lies.

6. Stopped reading at "rdf under 60".

7. Where is the lie?

1. Horde has more people, but just barely. Is this a lie?
    2. Most Raids/PVE Content Advertised is for RS or ICC. Is this a lie?
    3. Most Raids (again, virtually all RS or ICC) require incredibly high GS. Is this a lie?
    4. The mentality here is "Go Horde for PVE and Ally if you want PVP. DO NOT DEVIATE FROM THIS:. Is this a lie?
    5. Ally does PVE. Is this a lie?
    6. They advertise the same things. Is this a lie.
    7. RDF under 60 pops frequently. Is this a lie?

Weird. I didn't notice any lies.
    1. Numbers where they matter. The Horde:Alliance ratio is close to 1:1, but Horde is more driven towards PvE content. You could say alliance is 50-50 divided on PvE and PvP, but Horde is 30-70 for PvE. It's just painstakingly obvious Horde side is more PvE oriented, and Alliance is PvP oriented. Both factions do both content, but the scales they do it on are different.
    2. This is true, but what's the point? Both of them are the end-game everybody strive for. Neither side is advertising for WC runs, is this a lie?
    3. Yes, in PUG world. Too bad there's more PvE players on Horde, thus you have more guilds, and PUG's to choose from. All the way from casual to try-hard LoD RS25HC farms, which happens on both sides.
    4. Personally I hope this wouldn't the case, but you can't deny that is being pushed on new players.
    5. That is true, but read 1st point again.

8. Hello,

I'm a new player on warmane with a good xp on retail (12+ years of game). I'm looking to play only on PVE content.
    I prefer play ally but if more ppl play horde I can switch for more activies.

Which faction have the more ppl for PVE ?

Thanks guys
    Is this really a question? Go Horde my man pug ICC and RS all day plenty of PvE guilds pushing end game content Alliance is for PvP because of human racial. Not to mention Horde farms older content more frequently for transmog gear.
    Edited: November 30, 2021

9. Stopped reading at "rdf under 60".
    Then I guess you read everything.