1. Store, or donation question.

I know the realm is trying to be as blizzlike as it can be.
    Im new here (actually been years since i was here last time and forgot everything) so i want to ask about:

1. saw something like you can get an item through donations as long as you have some lower item. Basically upgrading slowly. Is it on Lordaeron or just on other realms.

2. Arena games. Are teams facing teams from other realms ? Or just Lordaeron vs Lordaeron.

3. Murloc Costume. I find it.... epic. Any way to get this one on Lordaeron ? Its for coins on Icecrown shop.
    Edited: November 30, 2021 Reason: sleeping

2. 1. You cannot purchase gear from the store for characters on Lord. You can get vanity items, mounts and bags.

2. Instanced PVP is cross-realm.

3. https://www.warmane.com/account/store#report-item

3. I know the realm is trying to be as blizzlike as it can be.
    Im new here (actually been years since i was here last time and forgot everything) so i want to ask about:

1. saw something like you can get an item through donations as long as you have some lower item. Basically upgrading slowly. Is it on Lordaeron or just on other realms.
    To expand upon this a little bit, the initial design of the realm was to have this in place, but it was removed. No gear can be bought from coin or point shop on Lordareon.