1. Choosing the right server for me

Yo, how can I just choose the right server for me because I am not a fan of people donating gear and just ruining the game that way. We're not equal while playing and there's some gear stat differences in every bg. To make it short, how can I play with players equal with me or there's no a 100 % way to that?

2. There's no chance to do that. Closest thing to do that is to play against lowbies by destroying all your good gear.
    All in all, for PvP it really doesn't matter what you choose since all PvP is cross-realm. If you want easiest PvP gearing however, that's on Icecrown (since raids are ez and a lot of PvE parts go into BiS PvP sets).

3. People here have had up to 6 years to grind their gear, and to enhance their PvP skills. Do you really think going against few players who have donated isn't "equal".

Only option is to gear very very slowly, and never taking too many good high ilvl items. That way you'll stay in lower brackets longer, until eventually you're put in higher brackets.

4. Hmm, then I suppose twinking will be ok for me. IDK what to do on Mane anymore, everything is triggering me, from progressing guilds towards pvp.. Plenty of time takes in progressing guilds to manage LK or everyone doing it in the morning where I have some stuff to do and my obligations.
    I mean, everything is triggering me aside of farming gold lol. PVP/PVE pugs, guilds that need 6 months + to progress... and HC guilds do not accept you that fast, perhaps I am a Nietzschean who only loves to mourn.. but aside of PVP I do in bgs its unfair and pve pugging or even progressing guild takes plenty of time.

OT: How can I learn to enjoy the game where there is plenty of clowns?
    OT2: I've tried playing on Icecrown a lot I had multiple chars at 6,0. Which still was not enough to join the HC guilds that progressed towards Bane/LOD and so on.. because either you need to have few chars on alts 6,2/3 + in order to join and have experience and in all the progressing guilds that invite people 5,5 + 5,9 + they rarely progress towards Bane/LOD since it takes a month or two to do at least on BANE or LOD. Besides, all the guilds are filled up with DKP system and many officers donate themselves or others DKP for gold. How can you progress, you literally need to piss the blood to get into some great guild that can boost you..
    OT3: PvP is fuked up on Mane, I was wondering to join on Frostmourne but it seems like they reset and you start every year I mean season with new stuff and chars, obviously you can transfer them later on to Icecrown or whatever but it still suks.. since, the stores are still 'gear-purchase' on each realm.
    OT4: Lordaeron is ok to play on, if you have the time there to progress, IDK how is the situation there but I assume you still can donate even and there?
    OT5: Mercenery mode suks since it ruins gear and pvp in general, It'd be cool if you get placed with people on an equal level in terms of gear and stats.

OT1 PvE: How are you supposed then to gear yourself up with every day people asking for much achievement and when you have so many *****s around, because obviously you gotta start from pugging right? Pugging takes 5 fuking hours sometimes to do the first 6 bosses and the paladins got no brain on Mane here as well as no one knows to properly buff up and people just talking SH constantly, ragequit troll or leave.
    OT2 PvE: GG, now you're into some good pve guild 5,5 + guild, but still plenty of time to progress. Even if you have the knowledge many other HC better guilds won't accept you. So, how can I get then get achievement? Learn all the tactics and lead pugs to get ACHIEVEMENT? You know, you gotta start somewhere from a scratch, which means you gotta feel the field first of the raids, you can't just get that achievement all the time since so much cap on Mane here. Do you realize that you literally need to piss your own blood to get Bane or LOD since it takes plenty of time with many progressing guilds here 5,5 + 5,9 +. You gotta feel the field and experience the fights, many people got no chance even to get into bane/lod 'cause many tell you that you're trolling.
    It'd be the same as you're an hairdresser trying to cut off the hair without even practicing it, so, many people don't realize that for every thing in your life that you do, you must experience it, Youtube won't help you much since you gotta feel the raid-tactics, you know, Achievement only gives you confidence, IDK how some loids cannot understand on Mane here that everyone should get bane/lod before experiencing how that functions.. Now some of you will say oh the game is old as fuk and you should have improved yourself by now? HOW? When most of the guilds on Mane rarely do Bane/LOD, let's not even now talk regarding HC guilds here or many other ridiculous requirements..
    Edited: December 2, 2021

5. I've never had issues with progress guilds taking that long. It prefer to join slow progress guild than LoD/RS25HC slave where you lose your identity.

Usually progression guilds are done "progressing" after few weeks. That's two weeks if things just go wrong randomly, or there are more truly beginners, or there are unexpected stalls.

HC guilds only cares about times. You become a login slave for those 100 LoD & RS25HC runs a week. So they want to take players (read:numbers) that benefit THEM. They won't pick players who will slow down their progress, so sub optimal professions needs to be changed, all specs, gear, enchants must be the carbon copies of "approved" BiS lists.

We are all clowns here, that includes you too.

btw, you're not the only player who doesn't donate/buy gear. Others like you still play the game and enjoy PvP.

6. I've never had issues with progress guilds taking that long. It prefer to join slow progress guild than LoD/RS25HC slave where you lose your identity.

Usually progression guilds are done "progressing" after few weeks. That's two weeks if things just go wrong randomly, or there are more truly beginners, or there are unexpected stalls.

HC guilds only cares about times. You become a login slave for those 100 LoD & RS25HC runs a week. So they want to take players (read:numbers) that benefit THEM. They won't pick players who will slow down their progress, so sub optimal professions needs to be changed, all specs, gear, enchants must be the carbon copies of "approved" BiS lists.

We are all clowns here, that includes you too.

btw, you're not the only player who doesn't donate/buy gear. Others like you still play the game and enjoy PvP.
    Yeah, you gotta learn to 'Enjoy pay2w part'.

7. Yeah, you gotta learn to 'Enjoy pay2w part'.
    I rather duel vs 6.5K few months old player in donated gear, than a 6K player with years of experience on their belt.

8. I think you need to take a step back and revaluate what you want from the game and what you offer to others. You are not too geared and you don't know the fights well, so what do you offer exactly to others that they want to take you in their raid? From your posts i get the impression you want guild who have LOD on farm to take you with them and....carry you till you learn? On other hand it sound like you don't want to join progression guild and put the effort and 1-2 months of time till you clear the raid. Imo you need to change your mindset a bit and take it slower. Find progression guild with people you like and just play the game LOD will happen sooner or later.

Also if others been ahead because they pay cash for some advantage bother you that much maybe you should consider playing something else because there is p2w elements on Warmane, on Classic and it also on retail. That's just how MMO culture have shifted in past 10 years.

People here have had up to 6 years to grind their gear, and to enhance their PvP skills. Do you really think going against few players who have donated isn't "equal".
    Its just very convenient excuse to avoid personal responsibility . Unless someone is pushing very high rating and titles gear advantage and how exactly the opponent got that gear shouldn't matter.
    Edited: December 2, 2021

9. Alright. Thank you on all your advices. I'll accept those and implement them in game. Let's say that I've had enough of time wasted on Mane with guilds and pugs, its just slow asf the process I mean, but, I think I'll get used to it 'somehow'.
    Thank you guys for giving me a bit of hope to continue progressing despite the ragequitters/trolls and so forth.

10. If pvp is the only thing you like: join Icecrown and buy pve items from shop. There's no upsides playing on Lordaeron if you focus pvp only. Lordaeron does not have store for gear. And please stay away from progressing guilds if you find it ok to take LK weapon from someone else and then gem it with pvp gems...

11. You should just roll a 79 character. Tons of fun, and all the gear is obtainable fairly easy.