1. Huge Lag spikes since yesterday 12/1/2021

Hello,

Ive been playing here for couple of years, and since yesterday, ive been experiencing HUGE lag spikes , talking about 1000 - 7000ms. This has never once happened to me before, checked my internet connection, every other game works just fine, checked speed/ping test, everything is OK.

The thing is, i have played in the morning that day, did couple of RDFs, BGs, everything normal, just as usual. Then i logged in the evening for a Raid, and thats when it started.

Did the basic Troubleshooting, rebooted my router, closed all apps, that might affect my connection, but still nothing. Even re-downloaded the WOTLK client, directly from your website link, but still, no results.

I play on a hardwired connection via ethernet cable, and as ive mentioned, this has never happened to me before, and every other game works OK, my max ping is arround 30-40ms.

Please, anyone any suggestions ? The game is literally unplayable for me at this rate.

Thanks a lot !
    Edited: December 2, 2021

2. I have problems with ms too. The ping in the game jumps 300-1200, I have no problems with the Internet. Please check the server, I think not only two people have problems.

3. same problem ms 600 - 6000 no problem with internet

4. I have the same problem with ms 500- 4000. But intertnet works without problem.

5. Same problem here MS 600 - 9k - advice if you really want to play ( Ánd can) use hotspot for mobile internet Ánd wotlk will work for you till they fix it

6. Same problem here MS 600 - 9k - advice if you really want to play ( Ánd can) use hotspot for mobile internet Ánd wotlk will work for you till they fix it
    IM playing on 5G internet from my mobile same thing is happening last 2 days got lag spikes.

7. I have the same problem. Unplayable, currently 6000 MS and I usually have 40.

8. Same problem, 1000-6000ms delay, started yesterday and never had problems before.

9. Same here right when i log icecrown 2k+ to even 5k or 6k ms started yesterday and still presist, internet speed is fine and everything else works fine. Even Frostmourne when i logged is fine for me.

10. Hi, same problem from yesterday. I never had this problem before.
    Internet ping 20
    My Warmane latency (1000-8000)

11. Same problem. 01.12.2021(DD.MM.YY) start huge ms on my game and its still active :/ (My normal ms is 20-50)

12. I have the same problem from yesterday.
    The Speed test of internet 30 ping.

The Warname server 300-6000ms.

Unplayable 2 days ..

13. Same problem here, since wednesday...

14. Now im logged in and everything looks fine, how about you?

123 Last