1. Trough the days it's completly fine 60ms. But when i start to raid from 6 or 9 it's rising up and i get back to high ms like 2k o 3k. Even when i check my internet or switch on mobile data. Still someimes laggs for like 10 seconds and after that i get huge ms.

2. I have again prolem with big latency ..
    One day everything was fine and now again i have a problem ..
    Please check it from your side

Thank you

3. Hey guys i have that problem tooo aroubd 10-15days.One day is okay another not.

4. You guys do understand that the problem might be on your end (Your internet Service providers or shortly ISPs)

5. Today same ****, it was fine up until today.

6. same thing again i literally had it a week ago where u guys from im from Slovakia

7. Same, I'm from Slovakia. Everything was fine till 1 hour ago. Currently 3k ms, totally unplayable. I checked and tested my connection and other games, everything works fine besides WoW.

8. Today starts high ms again. I am from Slovakia.

9. yep -.- Game unplayable. Ms 1-2k insane lags can you fix it pls ?

10. Exactly the same thing happens to me and I see that a lot of jodares happens to him and the moderators are not giving any solution and I am from Uruguay and I have a fairly advanced internet

11. The same thing happens to me I have a delay of 3000 ms !! Please moderators fix what is happening

12. Everyone who has telecom ISP seems to have this problem including me. They changed the routes.

First 123 Last