1. [Question] new on Icecrown, questions after hitting 80

Hello fellow Archdruids,

After returning to Warmane and seeing MoP isn't active anymore, I picked up WotLK and I have recently hit level 80 on my druid and I am aspiring to become a big fluffy bear tank.
    I was lucky last night to get into a group with crazy people for Trial of Champions, Forge of Souls and Pit of Saron where we ran through it a few times, but, after being stranded and in normal groups, I am being kicked because they don't think I am capable of tanking in my current state of gear.
    I have been following the "[Guide] Comprehensive Feral Tanking" (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=267678) for talents, glyphs and rotations, but I am unsure how to gear up if people keep kicking me when they see my equipment - should I just try to assemble my own teams so I can't get kicked at least?

Best,
    Spaceclamp
    Edited: December 15, 2021

2. For any fresh 80 I would recommend the following..

Rep Farm: Work on getting exalted with every Northrend faction. (Argent Crusade, Ebon Blade, Kirin Tor, Wyrmrest Accord, Sons of Hodir) are the main ones that give gear/enchants for your gear! Kalu'ak and Oracles might help too! If you do not have a standing with the faction already look up their respective quest hub and start questing until at least friendly so you can purchase a tabard from their quartermasters and start normal dungeon farming.

https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/w...yrmrest_Accord shows all the factions and their rewards.

Normal Dungeon Farm: Just spam normal dungeons as tank or DPS and run normals until you can't stand it anymore, you'll pick up some EoT's from your daily dungeon and some gear along the way. ToC, FoS, PoS, HoR are going to be around when you are geared enough for heroics but you might be able to do it lower with a smart group or carry!

After running normals you should start accumalating enough gear via drops and rep rewards that you can get into heroics, this is where the rep farm goes a lot faster as you get more rep in a heroic dungeon. You'll also start getting a lot gold by spamming dungeons. Keep an eye on AH for cheap BOE's too!

I'm not too sure about druid tank specifics but on my dk, I basically just spammed dungeons until I had 4pc 232 gear, and all other badge gear from EoT, EoH and EoV venders as well as any Heroic ToC, PoS, HoR and FoS gear I could use. If you see any nax runs, Ulduar runs during all of this and you can get yourself in a group, do it! But don't get discouraged if people deny you or ignore you. this is just a bonus.

Fresh 80's can find/create an ICC Rep Farm and start grinding the trash on repeat to gain rep with Ashen Verdict for really good rings. 251 ring at friendly and a 277 at exalted. Go as DPS, make it easier for everyone.

During all of this, if you can fin your way into a VoA 10 or 25, do it! It drops badges and tier pc/pvp items

After all of this, you should be around 4.9-5k.

3. I would reccomend farming fos pos norm dungeons for emblems and gear and when possible run all and by that i mean ALL maby except HoR HC heroic dungeons. As low geared tank dont skip bosses on Random heroics, group would love it or hate it but dont run just for last boss like ppl do it on Ahn Kahet dungeon, get more and more emblems. For emblems buy t9 gear and remember to enchant and gem it with at least rare gems - You are not like rest players, as tank if u want to play good invest in some +24 stamina gems and +12 stamina leatherworking enchants, believe me it will make huge difference in tanking. As last i suggest farming gold ( good idea is to spam northrend quests at 80 lvl for big amount of gold, green items for vendor or disenchant and reputation ). For gold u should buy 3 items - ikfirus-sack-of-wonder , Footpads_of_Impending_Death and Wodin's Lucky Necklace. These items will be very long with You, You will change them only for Best in Slot when u start raiding ICC 25 Heroic and for some bosses like Halion Heroic Footpads_of_Impending_Death are still best in slot.