1. Question about progression on Lordaeron.

Hello everybody,

I know this question might seem odd or a bit late to the party but I'll post it nonetheless.

I have a level 72 warrior on Alliance on Lord and I was wondering what is the gear progression on Lord. when reaching level 80?

Are normal heroics useful anymore in any way?
    Are lower raids like Naxx / Ulduar / TotGC / Onyx / Sart / EoE still being done at least for nostalgia purposes by some guilds or pugs?

Or its just straight going for those 3 ICC dungeons (I forgot their names) and their heroic versions?

Thanks.

2. On my last character, until lv80 i made like 7k gold, and at lv80 i bought some items from AH, made around 3,9k gs and i started to do RDF HC for EoT. With EoT i bought from NPC most of my gear and i did some FoS, PoS, HoR HC for some items. Meanwhile i farmed to buy other items from AH (with ICC recipes) and after all i made around 5,1k gs and did some TOGC, VoA, made some gear for ICC and started to do ICC10 nm. After that i sold my character with warmane trade.

3. Little late to the party as I missed your post but hopefully you'll see the reply.
    Normal HCs are run mostly for EoT and you might find a group to grind them every now and then.
    Naxx is done for achievements and sometimes for tmogs. Ulduar is very rarely done, mostly by some guilds only though. Onyxia is done weekly. ToC is done frequently, ToGC is done sometimes and then it's usually hosted by "high-endish" guilds/people. Sartharion is only done for the mount and very rarely so. EoE is never done in pugs, maybe some guilds do it but I wouldn't know.
    Usually, as you said, everyone grinds FoS, PoS and HoR and then they hit ToC or low boss ICC run.

4. Thank you guys for the replies.

I've got a few more questions:

1. Is the Wintergrasp raid group usually full ?

2. Is Frostmourne the realm for me if I want progression based raiding?

5. Thank you guys for the replies.

I've got a few more questions:

1. Is the Wintergrasp raid group usually full ?

2. Is Frostmourne the realm for me if I want progression based raiding?
    1. Wintergrasp battle raid groups are usually full (less so early in the morning EU time). Sometimes there are even two groups at once.

2. If you want progression based raiding that would be Frostmourne, yes. However, Frostmourne is approaching its last patch (ICC patch on 15th of December I think) and it ends in April. So you missed most of the progression (Naxx tier, Ulduar tier, ToC tier). Do with that what you will.

Here's an idea: jump to Icecrown now, level a character and farm up some gold. Then start playing Frostmourne in April when it restarts and once THAT (the one after current one) season ends and you move your characters to Icecrown you'll have some gold waiting for you.
    Alternatively, play a bit of Lordaeron and if you still crave progression jump onto Frostmourne in April.

6. Hi,

Am I late to the party for Frostmourne 3?

7. Hi,

no, just go.
    They are waiting for you

8. Hi,

The question is, are you prepared?