1. Glove theft

There is a guy who kept some gloves that came out in the VOA raid but they didn't correspond to him. The gloves I am talking about are for tank, he was neither Main Tank nor Off Tank, but he was wearing his tank gear, then when the shot given by the gloves he got a better grade than mine and they gave the gloves to him . I talked to him but he didn't want to give them to me. I have to clarify that I was not a tank of the group either, but I warned that I would roll dice with only for tank things and the entire group agreed with this change. How can I report this to get some justice done? For me this amounts to a ninja loot.

2. There is a guy who kept some gloves that came out in the VOA raid but they didn't correspond to him. The gloves I am talking about are for tank, he was neither Main Tank nor Off Tank, but he was wearing his tank gear, then when the shot given by the gloves he got a better grade than mine and they gave the gloves to him . I talked to him but he didn't want to give them to me. I have to clarify that I was not a tank of the group either, but I warned that I would roll dice with only for tank things and the entire group agreed with this change. How can I report this to get some justice done? For me this amounts to a ninja loot.
    Do you have proof? you will need it. Do you know if the loot rules or something reserved was specified in the group recruitment ad? Alot of the times it is (regardless of how stupid it is). Also most of the time, people have ms spec changes whispered so people don't leave the raid once they see how many people are rolling on the same spec. A MS change could have been the case but it doesnt explain no roll for it. I have no doubt they were probably ninja'd because people do it all the time on here but you will need proof. If you don't have it, take it as a lesson learned and always screenshot the ad, rolls and loot distribution for pugs.

3. Reporting Players [Updated: May 22, 2020]

You can read there what is required on reports, and how they are done. Either he rolled tank MS as well; or he was allowed to stay as tank, and not taking part on tanking.