1. Account status: Normal

I helped a person out in game, he wanted to gift me coins, so I told him okey. When he sent me coins i did not receive them. I understand that its not a matter for support etc. etc. I tried looking for a topic saying something about if your account is in normal standing you cannot receive gifted coins, but you can donate. Like I do every second month, because i love this server.
    Anyone knows if I will get the coins that I was gifted?

Or maybe it takes a day to compleate the transaction?

Please help. :(
    Edited: December 8, 2021

2. If you had been truly gifted coins, you should already have received them. Having an account with Normal standing wouldn't keep you from receiving gifted coins. Either they sent coins to the wrong character or never sent anything at all. You can find many threads about people who were "gifted" (bought) coins by (from) "a friend" (a stranger), but never received them, i.e. were scammed.

3. Best action would be to ask your friend to open a ticket here on site, since he should be able to as he was eligible to gift coins.

I personally think he never sent you anything. I hope your "help" didn't cost you too much.

4. He even screened it.
    Edited: December 8, 2021

5. The same threads I mentioned usually come with the same sort of "proof," as well as someone posting a falsified screenshot showing themselves "gifting" dozens of thousands of coins, to show how easily those can be faked.

6. Ehh... Very sad lets hope he doesnt spill the beens about the item i helped him acquire for coins, few ppl know about that "toy". Anyway thank you for your time and help. I feel like crap now :D

7. Well, let that be a lesson. Coin Gifting's purpose is what's explicit on the name: giving a gift. It's not meant to be used to "pay" for anything (such as what you're saying, helping someone get some item in exchange for payment in coins), and that's considered abusing the gifting system, which is against our rules.

8. He even screened it.

Sadly screenshots are very easy to fake.