1. Transmog is a grind,

Make transmog scrolls drop rate higher or atleast make it drop from RHC and open world so I am not stuck grinding the same game mode for months.
    As of now, scroll farming is a grind or a real world money grab, which means its the opposite of a pleasant experience. Especially for those of us who don't have much time to play and would prefer to spend it enjoying the game instead of grinding the same thing. Earning better gear is one thing, earning cosmetic items is another.

2. If it's so bad, just ignore the feature. It does not put you at any disadvantage in any way. You can even opt-out of it - will make it like it does not exist.

3. Make transmog scrolls drop rate higher or atleast make it drop from RHC and open world so I am not stuck grinding the same game mode for months.
    As of now, scroll farming is a grind or a real world money grab, which means its the opposite of a pleasant experience. Especially for those of us who don't have much time to play and would prefer to spend it enjoying the game instead of grinding the same thing. Earning better gear is one thing, earning cosmetic items is another.
    This is just blatantly false, I have like 8 in the bank and never bought one. Ive gotten one every 2 weeks at the very least sometimes more. That is just one character as well. There is like only a few viable raids in the current patch anyway and they drop from all of it so as long as you doing the little bit of content this patch has to offer you have a chance to get it. I don't think anything about it should be changed, it's one the best additional content this server has to offer and it's better that it has to be worked for if you want it for free. Tmog being so easy to do was one of the changes I did not like about retail and im happy they went a different route. It was a nice cosmetic addition that you had to work for and only people actually doing the raids/BGs can do it (unless you pay but there is more obvious things then full tmog that say that). Plus the fact that you have a limited number of scrolls makes people put more effort into what exactly they are gonna tmog. Making it more valuable to the player.
    Edited: December 9, 2021