1. gold squish

Hello, want to ask about gold squish, when is the next one?

2. so always the same date february?

3. so always the same date february?
    Perhaps not the same date, but usually around that time.

4. Perhaps not the same date, but usually around that time.
    There is still no official announcement yet and it's almost February. I don't think it will happen this year, or if it will then it's in very bad taste to not announce before like last years 1-2 months before so people can make arrangements.

5. There is still no official announcement yet and it's almost February. I don't think it will happen this year, or if it will then it's in very bad taste to not announce before like last years 1-2 months before so people can make arrangements.
    Why not just make arrangements anyway? Also they probably don't announce it precicesly for that reason.

6. To be honest, people have already set up prices of everything so high because their instinct tells them that gold squish is coming. I don't think this thing ever helps because now people fear of this and deliberately put everything so expensive just because of this fear.

7. I think there will be no gold squish this year
    but it's not good because items are very expensive on AH.
    cheapest in ally now
    Raging Behemoth's Shoulderplates -13500g
    Cardinal Ruby -330g
    Choker - 23000g
    Marrowgar's Frigid Eye - 10000g
    The Lady's Brittle Bracers -6150g
    Legplates of Painful Death -15400g
    Primordial Saronite - 800g

New players will not be able to buy starting items because they are too expensive.
    Edited: January 24, 2022

8. starting players will sell their stuff for bigger numbers and buy things for bigger numbers, it will be ok

also, if there wont be a squish, prices will steadily drop back down

9. New players never were able to buy BoE 264 items, unless they've bought gold for coins - which suddenly doesn't hurt their ability to buy such items due to AH prices being reflection of "gold<>coin" ration on market. Same with getting gear fully epic gemmed and chanted.
    If there will be no squish (highly unlikely), we will just move on next step of pricings, that's all.
    And real starting items - BoEs from RDFs. And they are as cheap as always, like Dream Shards.

10. Gold squish is useless. more gold, less value. more items, less value too. seeyainaugust