1. Need gearing advice

Hello this is currently my hunter https://armory.warmane.com/character...ecrown/summary i was wondering what is the best next piece of gear i should go for? i also have 60 EoF and i was wondering what should my first purchase be? i wanna make sure i get the most use out of these first EoF purchase.

2. You will have to buy T10 set. You wont use T10 pants. You have a chance to get T10 gloves in VOA raid.

I would save up enough EoF for 2 pieces of T10(155 or 190 EoF), by then situation might change and you can make best decision then.

3. Either 264 cloak from vendor or T10 shoulders is what i am deciding on

4. If you really need that GS stack right freaking now, at least go for T10 shoulders.

5. I am really conflicted, should i just save the EoFs?

6. I am really conflicted, should i just save the EoFs?
    You could, entirely up to you.

I'd get T10 shoulders, you won't lose your T9 2-piece bonus yet.

7. If i buy the T10 shoulders, should i go for T10 chest? i know VoA 10/25 drops legs and gloves so i will not spend EoF on those.

8. Well, you will have to buy 4/5 T10 at some point. Use pants as non set item(http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50645), ones you have are good already.

You can aim to preserve 2x T9 + 2x T10, until you have enough EoF for next 2x T10 to complete the set;

or you can get some drops, for example you get good shoulder from ICC10(heroic gunship ez). Then, you have saved up your EoF's, you can instead buy helm+gloves T10 and have 264 items in shoulder+chest, it's not like you will actually get gloves from VoA unless you have some op luck

this is why my advice is to not rush, save up those EoF's, since getting one t10 item will not give you much

And about Back, think about that when you are about to cap your ARP.

9. Also i am planning to donate should i get the BiS Polearm or BiS Crossbow?

10. Crossbow, it will scale your damage the most.

11. 4p t10 before any other eof items. then u can get the cloak and offitems if you really need them.