1. Which class is the best with shadowmourne for BG's and open world pvp?

I can't make a choice between ret dk or an arms warrior.
    Kinda wanna go for warrior but the bladestorm cooldown is insane. Like 1 and a half minute.
    Can you guys please advice me on which class I should play. I really like all three of them. But going more towards ret or awarrior

Thanks alot!

2. DK and Ret can handle better on their own. Arms can wreak havoc, though you may want a healer side kick.

3. As said above, warrior needs a support partner to really shine. Between DK and Ret I'd suggest you to roll UDK, because Ret will be countered by skilled casters, while UDK has no natural counterclass.

4. I've had BiS retri with smourne and warrior as well.

In arena, of course warrior with healer will be better. In BG, both in viability and fun - retri was way ahead. Still got it and joining some random bg from time to time, just for fun.

Can't say about DK, cause I wasnt playing him.

One of the best feeling - chase someone and use wings - > Meele crit + seal crit+ judgment crit hits hard like truck, often RIP for lower geared player. Since I no longer care about arena 2s, just enjoying bg, Ive decided to go with just ~900 resi, which means I have quite a lot power and crit chance. Can highly recommend these glorious crits