1. RDF problems and possible solutions

Hey. Before even saying anything I'd like to apologize if this topic has been brought up in the past. I tried to look for similar posts like this but didn't find any. Maybe I was just too lazy to look past the page 5, but anyway:

Every time I log on any of my toons, first thing I do is RDF spam for those 2 daily frosts. Everyone does that...or so I thought. The queue is "******ed" (sorry) lately for both factions and each time I queue up for RDF, I need to wait at least 11 – 15 minutes for it to pop. Or is it just me with a really bad luck? Anyway, some might say "reroll to a real class like tank or healer" but I don't like that thought. Well I've been thinking about a different solution for this "people not doing RDF" thing. In order to popularize the RDF and give higher geared people the initiative to queue, award them with a transmog scroll from the daily RDF only. With the same drop chance as from raids or PvP content. Could you guys implement something like this to our community? It would attract the transmog hunters with higher gear that don't need to do their daily RDF to get frosts and it would help out the lower geared players to get their needed EOT and EOF to gear up.

Let me set this clear btw: give the chance to get a transmog scroll only once a day from both RDF Normal and RDF HC. Once the daily EOT and EOF is acquired from both difficulties.

Thank you for reading this.

Best regards,
    Chuma from Icecrown

2. This was suggested before several times but I'm not sure if it'll ever get implemented. Although, the reason why you want it implemented won't help the case. You said it yourself - you DON'T WANT TO queue as Healer and Tank, and you expect others to. What do you think the rest of the population is doing? The same thing.
    You know the solution to your problem but you don't wanna do it. I hope I don't have to explain why that's stupid..

3. People are queuing for RDF just fine, but like what you claim "some might say" implies, most are playing DD classes, so the same most are competing for a much smaller number of Tanks and Healers. The very fact you understand that if you did that you would get shorter queues should be enough to show that this isn't a matter of people needing "incentives" to queue. The long wait times are normal and expected for anyone who has played as DD, even in retail. 15 mins wait isn't even considered that long, when on retail you could easily wait half an hour.

4. Let me explain this. I'm going to talk about me from my perspective as a MDPS and an altoholic. I don't like playing any casters. I don't like playing tanks. I main a rogue and a paladin. The only two classes I'm good at. I have like 5 of them each (that is stupid indeed). There is no problem for me to queue as a healer or tank when I'm on my paladin even though I don't want to. Even as a healer I sit in the queue for longer than it used to be. When I queue as a tank I don't get instant queues like it used to be. That sentence in my original post is an overall statement about how more people like playing DPS than any other role, including me. But the point that I want to make is that players like me, who have made yet another dps only alt, have queued up for the RDF as fresh lvl 80s, sitting in RDF queue for a long time and almost never getting the queue, is not that cool. ""you DON'T WANT TO queue as Healer and Tank"" How can a player heal or tank if they are a rogue/hunter/mage/warlock? Thanks for specifying that it was suggested before.

5. You want to play a role that is majorly overrepresented and not deal with the inherent consequences of that choice, like having longer queue times.
    Sorry, that's simply not realistic and that's all there is to it.

6. Okay let's not look at the RDF queues. Retail queues were worse, I agree with that one. How about transmog scrolls? Sometimes I find myself without a scroll even after many raids and bgs. And they don't drop when they're the most needed. Adding this option would make the scroll drops better. But as the dude before said ""This was suggested before several times but I'm not sure if it'll ever get implemented."" it was suggested before.

7. Yes, it was suggested and denied. The scrolls are meant to be a privilege, not a right. They have a low drop chance and should be the result of effort and luck, more so than doing some quick RDF daily. Unlike what you say, they are never "needed," no one's progression will ever be hindered because a scroll didn't drop, so the way they work right now is just fine.