1. Bloodsail Rep beyond Revered?

I just hit Revered with the Bloodsail Buccaneers, and completed the quest for the Title. However, I seem to be stuck...no mobs seem to grant any Rep anymore for the faction.

I've tried Faldir's Cove, Booty Bay Guards, even Booty bay Citizens. Noting. The ONLY mod I've seen give ANY rep is Jazzrik, who grants 15 rep. Considering I'd need to kill this NPC 1,314 more times at that rate, and it has a slow respawn timer...it seems impractical to do.

Is there another (faster) way t max Bloodsail rep?

2. I'm bumping this, as I have yet to find an answer to this question.

Again, no mobs in Faldir's Cove, Booty Bay, or Gadgetzan reward rep for me.

3. After you hit Revered on any Reputation you dont gain reputation from mobs, so either find some quests to do.

4. I know that's not true, as only 1 mob does grant rep, as detailed in my first post. However, it has a slow respawn time and low rep, making it impractical

5. You could try killing High Admiral "Shelly" Jorrik for extra rep as an alternative,though it won't make it faster - he rewards the same 5(1x rate) rep,and his respawn timer is very long(hours) - that's just how it is,Bloodsail rep is a pain in the ***. And yes,you're supposed to kill Jazzrik thousands of times if you want exalted,that's just how it is,it wasn't intended to be practical.
    Edited: December 17, 2021

6. The problem is, literally any guide from the Wrath era says the same thing: Grind Bruisers to Exalted. So, was this just a bug in the Official version that Warmane fixed?

7. The problem is, literally any guide from the Wrath era says the same thing: Grind Bruisers to Exalted. So, was this just a bug in the Official version that Warmane fixed?
    No proper guide says that,because it wasn't possible to even max(999/999) exalted before wrath,where another npc(the one i mentioned) was added that kept giving rep after reaching exalted. Bruisers got you to revered,the rest are obtained through killing Jazzrik thousands(depending on server rep rate) of times and completing the few bloodsail quests. While the rep rates are higher on warmane,that hasn't changed much,it's working as intended.

Note that gamepedia(and many other sources) uses lvl 90 bruisers as an example,which is MoP,so that guide is useless(ish) in wrath.
    In wrath,afaik bruisers shouldn't give you rep after reaching revered.
    Edited: December 17, 2021