1. Regarding mage blink.

Hello, it's a known thing here on Warmane that if you blink on the air you get teleported in the same spot. We were arguing with our guild about this with the upcoming of ICC on next Frostmourne patch. So, I gotta ask:
    1> Is this a bug?
    2> If it's a bug, why it doesn't get fixed?
    3> Has anyone been able to find any extra information about this topic that I could read?

So far, this is the only thing I've found from retail back then>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKxj...el=Jerry111new

It leaves you with the impression that blink here on warmane kinda works as intended.

2. Hi,

For what i know that move (blinking to get back to the plateform after a valk drop you) is working depending the distance you are from the plateform, i manage several times to get back on the plateform by blinking and i also several time blinked in place. And to be honest the distance is hard to manage you have to be drop by the valk on a spot where the plateform is larger

Tiny

3. Thanks for the reply, seems like it actually correlates with the video provided (valk dps falls a bit short and is dropped to 50% barely after going off platform therefore mage is able to barely blink back).
    What I'm not 100% sure off is about if it actually makes sense that using blink on the air teleports you to the exact same spot (aka> not moving) when the ability says you're teleported ''X'' amount of yards forward. Other servers and some mage videos from retail back then actually show that blinking from the air (on any other scenario in retail videos and @ valks on other private server videos) teleports your character forward instead of blinking on the same spot.