1. 2021/22 Winter Veil Event - 'Tis The Season Issue

Hello guys,
    Could you please share where did you get Green or Red Winter hat?
    I've just done Nexus Normal as I read online that there is a 100% hat drop chance when you kill Grand Magus Telestra boss, however that didn't happen.
    Thank you

2. I got it on Oculus HC run today.

3. I got it on Oculus HC run today.
    Thank you for your reply.
    Another player told me the same. Unfortunately I cannot do HCs with my character yet.

4. I got my green hat from a random Ogre in Blade's Edge mountains. Guessing there's a small % droprate for them from any world mob.

5. Guessing there's a small % droprate for them from any world mob.
    Yes,there is,for humanoid mobs during the event. Yesterday i got a red hat from a quest mob,and today another while finishing up Outland Loremaster in Netherstorm.

@OP
    The normal mode droprate isn't 100%,more like ~10%. Only heroics should have a 100% droprate(and from Cataclysm and onwards,only heroic instances should drop them).

6. A guy told me he got 5-6 from Hellfire orc mobs and also Onslaught harbor human mobs (Icecrown) this week.
    However all people that I know that got it are 5+ gs, I've only recently leveled my character... I mean that would be silly it shouldn't make any difference, however I have been farming the locations he mentioned for 3 hours and nothing. :///

7. I haven't been online to try this year but in previous years I got it from that boss in Nexus but as others have said it needs to be on HC.

8. Got some better gear and got the hat from Urom, Oculus HC boss.
    I believe only there is 100% drop rate. I've seen Telestra wearing the hat in Nexus HC once, but it didn't drop. Thank you all for replies 😃

9. They seem to be dropping everywhere. I first saw the red hat drop yesterday from the patrolling ogres in badlands. I didn't pick it up I didn't recognize what it was.

Found the green one today ( after reading this thread) on a random ballisk in shimmering flats. I literally just left gadgetstan and killed everything to shimmering flats and it dropped.

Maybe passing by the machine and getting the 30 minute buff helped? I dont know, but both times I found them on random mobs in classic kingdoms.

10. I saw one drop from Jedoga Shadowseeker in Ahn'kahet.