1. Missing items from a Blackrock Seasonal vendor

Was referred to this forum section after an in-game ticket.
    S7 and S8 PvE Idols/Totems/Relics are currently not for sale under the section "Raid Weapons" of the "Endgame Gear" Blackrock Seasonal vendor.

2. Also some items are in the wrong armor category on the vendor + at least the ret pve t8 helmet is missing, which may be the case with other classes. At least now alliance have the stam+resil helmet enchant unlike last patch

3. It would be a nice addition to put the T8 crafted epics (boots & belt) on the starter gear vendor considering there are ilvl 232 belts and boots there, I don't see any reason for the crafted items not being there

4. Day two of Ruby Sanctum release on Frostmourne. Still no Ashen Verdict rings on Blackrock. KEKW

5. I think they dont even care about sesonal, rank 2 3v3 is wintrading and still not banned , still missing a lot of items , still no rep rings, frost and triumph librams/relics/idols
    Edited: February 18, 2022

6. Day three of Ruby Sanctum release on Frostmourne... Still no Ashen Verdict rings...

7. Day three of Ruby Sanctum release on Frostmourne... Still no Ashen Verdict rings...
    They should be released tomorrow.

8. THANK YOU, is there any possibility of getting an answer as to WHY it took so *expletive* long??

9. Nobody going to mention how pathetic the implementation was?

Ashen bands from 3vs3 only with 1850 rating 2k AP, when frostmourners get these with their fresh 10k hp chars in 2 hours

No RS25nm items "too hard to implement" -malaco. come on what the hell? hard to price u mean? U put HC rs25 to same rate & AP with icc25hc items, do same with rs25nm and icc25nm items.

There's a ****ing consumable quest item over rsham totem in the vendor... come on.

10. Do we really need to talk about the power of the Ashen Verdict rings and the free **** you get on Blackrock when you make a character? This is obvious information. What exactly are you entitled to?

11. Well the problem is that there is no even ground with blackrock vs. frostmourne (reason why i will go play frostmourne next cycle instead of blackrock).

I will try to look at this through your perspective; I feel u guys want to time gate the rate of acquiring gear on blackrock, but with current requirements and prices the items frostmourners get are impossible for blackrock. 3vs3 is dead. Yes these prices & requirement (except AP for practically free items on FM : see ashen band, wg shoulders) if the 3vs3 rating could be acquired. But it cant. And I play 3vs3 whenever it is available which is right now only for 3's hour, team is at 1400 rating with about 75% winrate but queues take too long above starter mmr that u get maybe ur max 10 games per week and thats it. Sure it is a community problem, but this is not the only server where a low pop results in 3vs3 queue being completely dead. Its time to accept that it will not work for pricing. U can keep blizzlike 3vs3 gated items in 3vs3 rating requirements like wf shoulders/277 wep but others should be moved in to 2vs2 rating requirements(for ex: 277 item would be 2k2 from 2vs2 PLUS 1850 3vs3 like it is rn). AP cost for items can be fine, but in some cases they are too extreme. I think perfect pricing would be that a 2-2k2 team would get 1-1.5 items per week, because that is what the average frostmourne player also gets pretty much.

I don't know how it's been for other seasons personally but people have been telling me its the same stuff with item availability. As I started in this season on seasonal I feel it was pretty ok (minus ashen band plus relics for those that use, pm free items on frostmourne)... until RS release. RS25nm items for example are obtainable for everyone over at frostmourne but they aren't available for anything on blackrock? Doesn't make much sense.

And one more thing: The season is almost over, and seasonal chars get moved to icecrown/blackrock. On blackrock those that don't play seasonal get full bis pretty much automatically, because things only cost honor + rating requirement. Only true pvp items need AP. Meanwhile your absolute bis is 264+271 when frostmourne brings 270+rs norm trinkets or icc/rs heroic in to the play.

So thats a lot of rambling but my TL;DR pretty much is that if you lock items behind 3vs3 rating, this means you can't get them in the current setting, unless you are the rank 2 wintrading team, or the rank 1 (which is 3 people out of hundreds?). Think about that. Some time gatekeeping is OK so the absolute top items dont have to cost honor but they must not have a 3vs3 requirement.

12. Well the problem is that there is no even ground with blackrock vs. frostmourne (reason why i will go play frostmourne next cycle instead of blackrock).
    You aren't wrong there, although my guess is you're looking at it from the wrong angle. Blackrock has a long list of advantages in character and gear progression over Frostmourne. To counter that, and get closer to an even ground, there are measures to ensure Blackrock players have to invest just a different type of effort - in opposition to no or reduced effort - to attain their best gear and whatnot. This isn't for general Blackrock playing, but for a Season which is intertwined with another server - it is Frostmourne's season that Blackrock players are joining, not the other way around, don't forget that. Blackrock players joining this shouldn't go in expecting EZ-mode, but instead should look up to investing time and effort just the same, the only difference being that it will be focused strictly on PvP activities.

Is it ideal? Probably not, I personally think Blackrock shouldn't get mingled with Frostmoune like this in the first place. Could it use further tweaking? Perhaps, not something for me to decide or think about, though. Will the requirement for plenty of effort and time investment to get the same Frostmourne has ever go away or get massively reduced? Nope, I wouldn't count on it.