1. enjoy what warmane has given you or just dont play the events is something they did for us you guys just cry so many kids be thankful that you got free best server to play on if you dont like it leave

2. Problem with 3v3 Brawl is that too many queue and 60-70% of the people are left out.
    I am 100% i joined the queue on time , but still didn't get invited for the event.
    Can't you just remove the timer/CD and make it non stop ?

3. what is the point of the jumping puzzle area when I've been sitting here killing 1m hp rabbits for the past hour and a half to no avail? why is the GM who made this bragging about how it's the most difficult puzzle he's made and how he would be proud of anyone who finishes it yet we have to grind endless these stupid bunnies? are they bugged? is the quest intended to be done not-in-a-raid yet when you leave the raid you get teleported out? i was first to finish the puzzle section and was "rewarded" with being able to kill 1m hp npcs for an hour and a half.

4. Anyone get the carrot for the deathrun bunny part?

5. In the past 2hours we killed more than 100 bunny's, we got nothing, no single carrot droped for now and we are still trying

6. whoever says stop play it then just or stop complain about it u dont have to do it, are morons who cant defend theirselfs and argue about a clear problem which is going on.

7. Can u at least make the npc much mopre bigger?? Even that is to mutch to ask?? Seriusly guys......

8. This is the most stupid event which ever occurred on the Warmane/Molten server.
    Only 100 people per 24 hours can do Zombie Survival Game.
    WTF were you thinking??? I am asking you that.

9. Seems like the real event of this year is play for not let other ppl enjoy it.

10. So I got too wave 7, still preserved holly. thanks for the reindeeeeer

11. First of all i want to say that alot of people were spitting on last year event (same as this one). So whatever you cant please everyone.

But to make comparison:
    - Last year
    PVP event, 3 quests, scrolls, lots of honor, flag of ownership, pet
    - unique chain quest with rewards (havent finished that one)
    - RAID with 3 bosses (its true that it was bugged for few days and unkillable) but 10eof each boss + transmog gear, mounts, pets, todys.
    It was kinda bad that it wasnt personal loot but you could win if your lucky some rare and cool stuff

- This year
    - PVP event (some extend of more honor). no quest, no rewards
    - Zombie event (horde and ally mixed, 120 people in room from PVP event last year) laggy, 2 fps, same reward each wave (turn your mount into deerx20)
    - Deathrun murloc costume and 22 slot bag (22 slot bag WOOOOOOW)
    - Treasure hunt (intresting event but should be different for horde and alliance). #1 gets mount, legendary scroll and toys, #2-#10 get legendary scroll and toys #rest get panda collectors edition pet

So conlcusion is, events are not working properly or they are not rewarding so people feel good doing them. Last year raid was bugged but fun to progress it and it felt good to win some cool stuff over rolls.
    Just fix bugs with this event and scale rewards abit and everyone will be happy.

12. I'm failing to understand the intent behind the zombie invasion. The entire thing is a grossly overtuned, rather mindless dps race, which completely shafts quite a few things, since anyone can queue.

* Most tanks are useless. You only need a few.
    * Idem for healers.
    * The overtuned dps check makes low gs / pvp gear / low skilled people an immense liability.
    * Melees get somewhat shafted by oozes. Haven't really found anti-ranged mechanics yet.

I dunno what the reward at the end is, but it's a little silly to let *anyone* queue and then put such demands on the group as a whole. This doesn't take into account people who come in first time. Also people who just do nothing, AFK or troll.

13. I'm failing to understand the intent behind the zombie invasion. The entire thing is a grossly overtuned, rather mindless dps race, which completely shafts quite a few things, since anyone can queue.

* Most tanks are useless. You only need a few.
    * Idem for healers.
    * The overtuned dps check makes low gs / pvp gear / low skilled people an immense liability.
    * Melees get somewhat shafted by oozes. Haven't really found anti-ranged mechanics yet.

I dunno what the reward at the end is, but it's a little silly to let *anyone* queue and then put such demands on the group as a whole. This doesn't take into account people who come in first time. Also people who just do nothing, AFK or troll.
    It's not so much putting "anyone" in the queues, it's the lack of communication options. With 4 groups inside and both factions, my raid leader was alliance and we couldn't even talk to each other. I could only heal 15 people during the majority of it due to them not understanding they needed to split into quadrants by raid group and just being everywhere.

Overall it's one of the sloppiest, least interesting events I've ever played.

Side note: I'm currently in an accelerated eye of the storm all by myself, alone. with nobody else in the lobby.

14. few mins ago , Arathi basin 3v3 ...

15. Many of us couldn't even have a change to see the loved ones, our family or friends, This event is just like a cherry on a cake on top of everything. This is exactly what we wanted, Thank you Warmane! <3

First ... 6141516171826 ... Last